• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF vs ECU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,112
  • Days Won:  6

It's always hard to believe that a team with a record as bad as this year's UCF team truly is as bad as they appear, but if you've watched a few of their games... they really do look awful. I'm not trying to be mean and I completely feel for them as we've been dealing with it for awhile, but they look confused, defeated, and outplayed in every game. They look decent for about 6 mins each game and then it's like watching Alabama vs TheBullspen.com for the rest of it.

Can't count it as a win, yet, but man, they're going to need to start from scratch next year. Rebuilding doesn't begin to describe that one.

Who else would pay to see that?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Rivals or not, USF drops at least 40 points on what has to be one of the worst teams in the history of Div1 CFB. 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

I hope you realize that trams that are running up the score aren't actually trying to, they're just running the ball and going untouched. Almost every play that I saw in the second half was a run or a short pass, but the score still went up.

If you break a run, you don't have your guy stop just to not run the score up. It could just organically be a blow out due to the talent differential and even conservative run plays lead to scores.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

I'm not counting drops.  I just said spouting off 60 yards is misleading.  And it is.  You know it, I know it, and everyone knows it.  No they shouldn't be counted, but you can't with a straight face spout off a 60 yard game, when everyone knows he deserved a lot more.  It truly wasn't his fault Adams dropped a wide open TD for 60-70 yards, one that would have probably changed the entire game.

But do you discount times when coverage is blown and QF just has to make a pass that any high school QB could lay in there?  Let's say the TD at end of game against ECU?  Do we take away that TD and yardage?  

Regardless of the outcome tonight (hoping for a huge win tonight),  I Want to see EVERY BULL fan in Orlando next week,  Tickets are plentiful, (their fans appear to have quit on them looking at last nights game and the cpl before last night).   We need to make the Tin box a  home game.  We need to be loud as hell, so those UCF students on campus that didn't go to the game hear us from their dorms.  We need to beat them down for the last 2 years of smack talk about how they passed us by, leaving us behind for the Big 12 Ect...   Time to restore order and show them Who their Daddy is.

I value my car and my tires too much to go to a UCF game. I do have a USF parking decal.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  147

in the end-- perhaps we are all just a little too invested in the outcome of games played by 20 year olds.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743

in the end-- perhaps we are all just a little too invested in the outcome of games played by 20 year olds.

I've started to feel that way as I've gotten older. :-)

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  147

I value my car and my tires too much to go to a UCF game. I do have a USF parking decal.

I would assume that the amount of vandalism would go down when the team is as uninspiring as UCF is currently.

Most of that stuff happens when the teams are equals and fans get all excited and nuts about the game. But some caution is not a bad idea-- some fans are just plain nuts.

I try to keep my emotional investment limited to the 3.5 hours the game takes. Try.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

Mike, it's all I got!!!!!