• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF vs ECU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

... You wouldn't be if you watched them play. 

I watched the game last nite. 

Did you watch our game against MaryLamb?  QF had 60 yards passing and Mack had 70 yards rushing.  Marylamb hasn't won a game since.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

UCF has NOOOO Chance, I mean NOOOO chance of beating USF. Let me say it again...THEY HAVE NO FRIGGIN CHANCE. The only question that should be debated is are we going to hang more than 50 points on these guys? They are, IMHO, one of the worst teams in the history of DIV 1A football. In terms of all of football the 1976 Bucs now have some competition.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

I'm OK with piling up an extra 70 points against Cincy tonight first before worrying about breaking scoreboard against UCF next week.  One thing at a time.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

I watched the game last nite. 

Did you watch our game against MaryLamb?  QF had 60 yards passing and Mack had 70 yards rushing.  Marylamb hasn't won a game since.

Plus a 60+ yard flat our drop by Rodney Adams.  If you're being truthful, you know he deserved those yards, so it's misleading to spout off those 60 yards as though that's all he should have had.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, of course I'm fine with running up a score...but as was stated, that's not really something I'd expect from Tags.

That being said, I'm not counting this as a win yet.... and I did enjoy watching the UCF game last night. I'm just not taking anything for granted.

UCiF always complains about our attendance numbers. UCiF is reporting last nights attendance as 23,734. I am calling 'Bull Crap".

may we NEVER get into an attendance discussion with them again.

Go Bulls,

Ty

There was 10K, TOPS actual bodies there.  And that's being generous.  It really looked like less than 5K there.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

It looked really bad... and the aluminum made it look worse... like an empty high school stadium.

Say what you want about OCS (yay/nay), but looking at that last night made me glad we play in a stadium that hosts super bowls.

On to the point.  UCF will get up for this game more than they have any game this year.  They will come out playing as hard as they ever have.  They may get a few cheap ones and hang around for a while.  I know it should be a blowout, but I'm not expecting one, and would be happy with a win of any size.  I hope you expect that too and are not expecting a 50 point blowout.  If it happens, great, but just remember, our worst team EVER, nearly beat their best team EVER 2 years ago.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Yes, of course I'm fine with running up a score...but as was stated, that's not really something I'd expect from Tags.

after last season I bet he wouldn't hesitate. Getting shut out at home has to burn. I hope he isn't over that loss, and wants revenges. I hope the players have the same mentality too and go out to make a statement.

Edited by HR Bull
  • Upvote 2