• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another arrest for USF football

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I got pulled over as a young, white guy in a predominately black neighborhood in Jacksonville.  Me a couple of buddies got lost.  The cop told me that the only reason young, white guys are in that neighborhood at night were to buy drugs or hookers.

And...any luck scoring either?

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

No arrest here....

Also no wins....

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

And...any luck scoring either?

lol.  We honestly got lost.  This was pre-GPS

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I got pulled over as a young, white guy in a predominately black neighborhood in Jacksonville.  Me a couple of buddies got lost.  The cop told me that the only reason young, white guys are in that neighborhood at night were to buy drugs or hookers.

Yeah I lived in suitcase city for a year while I was at USF and I got pulled over a couple times a week for about a month for being white and in a bad neighborhood. Didn't have any problems after the patrols in the area learned I lived in the bad neighborhood though. 

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,423
  • Days Won:  19

That cop sounds incompetent

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,497
  • Days Won:  10

Maybe it's just me, but I'm feel pretty confident that I - at least - suffered no injury from him having a couple pills in his pocket. My wife seems ok too, although I'll check.

Your post implied that this affects no one.  If you meant "your immediate family", then your post was probably accurate.

However, after you check with your wife, you may want to check with his teammates, coaches, and parents just to make sure that they're ok with it.

lol.  We honestly got lost.  This was pre-GPS

I hear ya. I've gotten lost at Mons a few times.

88dacac3186755731929d463cae5abd3.jpg

Your post implied that this affects no one.  If you meant "your immediate family", then your post was probably accurate.

However, after you check with your wife, you may want to check with his teammates, coaches, and parents just to make sure that they're ok with it.

Should probably also check with the person who actually has the mental illness who's pills were stolen for him to buy.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Should probably also check with the person who actually has the mental illness who's pills were stolen for him to buy.

No evidence of theft, and plenty of these drugs originate from non-stolen sources. Again, if they had evidence to charge him with theft or possession of stolen property, they certainly would have done so.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

I'm certain they are not ok with him being locked up on a felony charge for what is alleged. I'm also fairly sure his parents wouldn't be thrilled about drug possession. But we must recognize the distinction between letting people down and actually inflicting harm on others. If disappointing your parents was a felony, we would all be in jail.