• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Build the offense around Bench!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

IT IS TOO LATE 

THE team will be fractured if he switches to bench and we will not win with qf at the helm

i say play the freshman

the new head coach will bring in his own qb(unless he makes the same mistakes skip and cwt made)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

IT IS TOO LATE 

THE team will be fractured if he switches to bench and we will not win with qf at the helm

i say play the freshman

the new head coach will bring in his own qb(unless he makes the same mistakes skip and cwt made)

:facepalm:

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  361
  • Days Won:  0

QF is playing because of his running ability. However he runs out of bounds 2 yards shot of the first down slides in the open field and rarely keeps the ball on the read option, taking away the very thing that could make defenses play him honest enough to open up passing lanes and running lanes for the other backs. You might think CWT was protecting Tom Brady.

Execution and mental toughness starts with the coaching staff. It is very disappointing to hear CWT constantly blame the players and never looking at the job he is doing. Great coaches give credit for wins and take the blame for loses

Also what the f was Bronson doing in the game when SB came in. He had just made two STUPID mistakes, running the wrong rout and committing a penilty 30 yards from tthe play, negating a huge pass completion and ending any momemtem USF was building. A good coach would have benched him,but not CWT he leaves him to make another mistake. If you want to build a winning attitude you can not tolerate mistakes and people who screw up should not play until they can prove you can trust them.

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

QF is playing because of his running ability. However he runs out of bounds 2 yards shot of the first down slides in the open field and rarely keeps the ball on the read option, taking away the very thing that could make defenses play him honest enough to open up passing lanes and running lanes for the other backs. You might think CWT was protecting Tom Brady.

Execution and mental toughness starts with the coaching staff. It is very disappointing to hear CWT constantly blame the players and never looking at the job he is doing. Great coaches give credit for wins and take the blame for loses

Also what the f was Bronson doing in the game when SB came in. He had just made two STUPID mistakes, running the wrong rout and committing a penilty 30 yards from tthe play, negating a huge pass completion and ending any momemtem USF was building. A good coach would have benched him,but not CWT he leaves him to make another mistake. If you want to build a winning attitude you can not tolerate mistakes and people who screw up should not play until they can prove you can trust them.

You should post more...

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Bench isn't ready to seize the starting role from Flowers. It's Flowers' job to lose.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

I dunno about Bronson. Maybe he's a favorite of Taggart? 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

I hear Taggart hates the other receivers ....

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

Bench isn't ready to seize the starting role from Flowers. It's Flowers' job to lose.

I'm surprised he hasn't lost it.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Every day he holes up in his dark tower, cackling gleefully as he ponders which potential Heisman winner's career will be the next one he destroys, for no other reason than because he can.

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

Every day he holes up in his dark tower, cackling gleefully as he ponders which potential Heisman winner's career will be the next one he destroys, for no other reason than because he can.

This guy gets it.