• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,009
  • Days Won:  469

I know we've been a bad football team, but this hurts a bit. The Tin men at 62, and ol' Skippy's LA Tech Bulldogs at 50. Ouch.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2556518-college-football-rankings-2015-power-ranking-all-128-teams-for-week-1

Where are we ranked? I don't have time for a slideshow that's going to take me 115 clicks to find out USF sucks.
96th.

Skip might actually be a good coach????...he had success at ECU and now in Louisiana. Perhaps it was that Indian Burial Ground Curse once again that plagued his tenure with us. Or micromanagement from Doug? Who knows...let's see how his season plays out and good luck to him and his guys. Our current coach's former team is ranked at #51..he helped build that one up to that ranking.

Maybe when CWT is done, we'll bring back Leavitt, followed by Holtz. :)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Bleacher Report is still a recognized sports outlet? HAHAHA

Also, our rankings don't sting...they stung 5 years ago, now it's just kinda numb and meh

• Topic Count:  2,331
  • Content Count:  21,297
  • Days Won:  10

We are in the toilet and starting from rock bottom.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

I know we've been a bad football team, but this hurts a bit. The Tin men at 62, and ol' Skippy's LA Tech Bulldogs at 50. Ouch.http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2556518-college-football-rankings-2015-power-ranking-all-128-teams-for-week-1

Where are we ranked? I don't have time for a slideshow that's going to take me 115 clicks to find out USF sucks.
96th.

Skip might actually be a good coach????...he had success at ECU and now in Louisiana. Perhaps it was that Indian Burial Ground Curse once again that plagued his tenure with us. Or micromanagement from Doug? Who knows...let's see how his season plays out and good luck to him and his guys. Our current coach's former team is ranked at #51..he helped build that one up to that ranking.

Skippy didn't build anything, not sure if you've heard about a guy named Sonny Dykes? But he put La Tech on the map while Skippy was crashing our program.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I know we've been a bad football team, but this hurts a bit. The Tin men at 62, and ol' Skippy's LA Tech Bulldogs at 50. Ouch.http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2556518-college-football-rankings-2015-power-ranking-all-128-teams-for-week-1

96th.

Skippy didn't build anything, not sure if you've heard about a guy named Sonny Dykes? But he put La Tech on the map while Skippy was crashing our program.

The same Sonny Dykes that left when he realized his roster peeked with one magic season? 5-7, 8-5, 9-3 and peace out. Also, 31 seniors left the year Dykes did and Holtz inherited a team with a total of 6 returning starters off of offense, defense, and special teams. That's not building a program.

I hope someone brings up the golf story again.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

96th.

The same Sonny Dykes that left when he realized his roster peeked with one magic season? 5-7, 8-5, 9-3 and peace out. Also, 31 seniors left the year Dykes did and Holtz inherited a team with a total of 6 returning starters off of offense, defense, and special teams. That's not building a program.

skip was a horrible recruiter. instead of playing golf he should have been recruiting w/ all those recruits on campus :baghead:

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

96th.

Cool story bro.

But I'd rather have the coach that rising over the one crashing things into the ground. I have no faith in daddy's little boy, regardless of what he does at the lower levels.

Edited by HR Bull

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

96th.

But I'd rather have the coach that rising over the one crashing things into the ground.

I would to. When do we see that coach?

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,682
  • Days Won:  8

It's idiotic that we have a season. No need to play games when we have pre season rankings.