• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

You're a real glass is half full guy, huh? :)

Yes, she rescued us I suppose. Maybe had we continued on our trajectory (and she had better leaders in Athletics) instead of imploding the program, we wouldn't have been facing homelessness and would have filled a gap in a real conference. But that is speculation as much as is your homelessness thought.

Not for nothin' but our current AD doesn't believe Doug nor Judy are to blame for where we are.

Of course not....

And I wrote down on a piece of paper at my desk guessing almost word for word what you would say. The conversation had no witnesses and we were having a pretty open discussion about things. I just don't think there was an opportunity to go to another conference. Even if Selmon had been around.

Nobody has ever given a rational answer to the question whose place should we have taken in the realignment ...

Easy. We beat Rutgers to the Big 10 if not for Judy.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

Yes, she rescued us I suppose. Maybe had we continued on our trajectory (and she had better leaders in Athletics) instead of imploding the program, we wouldn't have been facing homelessness and would have filled a gap in a real conference. But that is speculation as much as is your homelessness thought.

Not for nothin' but our current AD doesn't believe Doug nor Judy are to blame for where we are.

Of course not....

And I wrote down on a piece of paper at my desk guessing almost word for word what you would say. The conversation had no witnesses and we were having a pretty open discussion about things. I just don't think there was an opportunity to go to another conference. Even if Selmon had been around.

Nobody has ever given a rational answer to the question whose place should we have taken in the realignment ...

Link?

Of course not....

Link?

Everyone knows Judy is the reason we didn't get the big $$$ contract with ESPN, then she blew up our Big 10 bid. It's criminal what she's done to USF. Like I'm supposed to be impressed she's making us a better academic school. College is about athletics, not academics. Sheesh.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Of course not....

Link?

Ugh.

CR, I hate seeing you get fishhooked.

Of course not....

Link?

Ugh.

I wasn't even trying on that one. I left my pole on the dock and went in for a beer and came out and something was on the line.

That was a cast with a piece of dry bread on the hook in choppy, rough water. Shouldn't have amounted to anything, but it was at the perfect time.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

Of course not....

Link?

Ugh.

or did CR just hook you? :D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

Of course not....

Link?

Ugh.

or did CR just hook you? :D

Nah, I was just doing what people do to me.  You say something and they want a link.  I was pretty sure he was fishin' so I tried to answer without answering.  I'm getting ready to run for office soon.  

If people ask you for links, BB, they are hopelessly obtuse or they are noobs and have no idea how close to the program you are. Hopefully