• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831
  • Days Won:  0

Makes sense to me.  We suck until we don't.

Of course it makes sense.  It just stings.

Well put. Let's change that!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,557
  • Days Won:  423

I know we've been a bad football team, but this hurts a bit. The Tin men at 62, and ol' Skippy's LA Tech Bulldogs at 50. Ouch.http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2556518-college-football-rankings-2015-power-ranking-all-128-teams-for-week-1

Where are we ranked? I don't have time for a slideshow that's going to take me 115 clicks to find out USF sucks.
96th.

Skip might actually be a good coach????...he had success at ECU and now in Louisiana. Perhaps it was that Indian Burial Ground Curse once again that plagued his tenure with us. Or micromanagement from Doug? Who knows...let's see how his season plays out and good luck to him and his guys. Our current coach's former team is ranked at #51..he helped build that one up to that ranking.

Skippy didn't build anything, not sure if you've heard about a guy named Sonny Dykes? But he put La Tech on the map while Skippy was crashing our program.

Skippy did build something, not sure if you've ever heard of a guy named John (football coach) Thompson?

And I get a kick out the ol "Skip was over his head here" stuff.... like that BE was the second coming of the SEC or something.

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

Holtz has only done well the previous 2 years because he was mooching off of Sonny Dykes players/talent just like he did with Leavitt. Once all those guys leave the program will tank just like it did here. BOOK IT

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Holtz has only done well the previous 2 years because he was mooching off of Sonny Dykes players/talent just like he did with Leavitt. Once all those guys leave the program will tank just like it did here. BOOK IT

Best ignorant post about LA Tech's roster ever. 

I know we've been a bad football team, but this hurts a bit. The Tin men at 62, and ol' Skippy's LA Tech Bulldogs at 50. Ouch.http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2556518-college-football-rankings-2015-power-ranking-all-128-teams-for-week-1

Where are we ranked? I don't have time for a slideshow that's going to take me 115 clicks to find out USF sucks.
96th.

Skip might actually be a good coach????...he had success at ECU and now in Louisiana. Perhaps it was that Indian Burial Ground Curse once again that plagued his tenure with us. Or micromanagement from Doug? Who knows...let's see how his season plays out and good luck to him and his guys. Our current coach's former team is ranked at #51..he helped build that one up to that ranking.

Skippy didn't build anything, not sure if you've heard about a guy named Sonny Dykes? But he put La Tech on the map while Skippy was crashing our program.

Skippy did build something, not sure if you've ever heard of a guy named John (football coach) Thompson?

And I get a kick out the ol "Skip was over his head here" stuff.... like that BE was the second coming of the SEC or something.

Out of curiosity, what was it my post about CSH that got it removed, but his post about Sonny Dykes building a national title contender gets to stick?

If you're going to continue this at least get the facts straight. He went 4-8 his first year at La Tech. Maybe he had to weed out Sonny's Nonos ...... and if he just lives off previous coaches, how do you explain what he did at ECU?

96th.

Out of curiosity, what was it my post about CSH that got it removed, but his post about Sonny Dykes building a national title contender gets to stick?

Twas not I

96th.

Twas not I

Wow. I got axed from the very top for pointing out the number of players who graduated along with Dykes's year by year record.

96th.

Twas not I

Wow. I got axed from the very top for pointing out the number of players who graduated along with Dykes's year by year record.

You sure you actually posted it? I can see Unapproved posts but I got nothing ...

96th.

Twas not I

You sure you actually posted it? I can see Unapproved posts but I got nothing ...

Other page. Ignore my ********. After I read BULLZ's comment, I just assumed the only excuse was that my numbers weren't on the thread anymore.

Edited by JTrue