• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2015-16 Football Prediction

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,996
  • Days Won:  12

Entertaining posts here. I like it.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  470
  • Days Won:  0

2-10 and 1-9 in conference, with wins against FAMU and SMU. We have subpar quarterbacks and CWT has shown zero ability to develop players. He is 5-17 against FBS teams at USF and in those 22 games his offense has scored more than two touchdowns ONCE.

This team has no chance of making a bowl this year. Time to start the countdown for the head coaching search.

I am more inclined toward this then I am toward the more optimistic posts.  Though, I'm also an Eagles fan, and I don't share the optimism of my fellow Eagle fans for that team either.  

Guess I'm trying to say, I may be pessimistic.  But, in any case: 3 (FAMU, UCONN, SMU) and 9  :( 

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

2-10 and 1-9 in conference, with wins against FAMU and SMU. We have subpar quarterbacks and CWT has shown zero ability to develop players. He is 5-17 against FBS teams at USF and in those 22 games his offense has scored more than two touchdowns ONCE.

This team has no chance of making a bowl this year. Time to start the countdown for the head coaching search.

I am more inclined toward this then I am toward the more optimistic posts. Though, I'm also an Eagles fan, and I don't share the optimism of my fellow Eagle fans for that team either.

Guess I'm trying to say, I may be pessimistic. But, in any case: 3 (FAMU, UCONN, SMU) and 9 :(

Wow guys, brutal. While I posted the upper side, I would say the lower would be 4-8 adding Cuse to the win column.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Tags is canned at some point during the season and Tom Allen will be interim HC by the end of the season. 

• Topic Count:  2,337
  • Content Count:  21,341
  • Days Won:  10

I say this year, we have 5 wins at least.   I think the unknown factor is how will these coaches do making play calls and how will this offense do executing on them at the pace.  

FAMU - Win

FSU  - Loss

MD -    Win   (This is the game that tells us how are seasons is going to go from a coaching/execution and do the players have heart)

Memphis - Loss (especially if we don't with against Maryland)

Syracuse - Win 

UConn - Win

SMU - Win

Navy - Loss

East Carolina - Loss

Temple - Win

Cincinnati - Loss

UCF - Toss up

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

I get your logic... Same crappy players running a new offense and a new defense with new coaches = more crap

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  102

Looking over the schedule and based on sample size, I originally figure about 3 to 4 wins at best if they can get a couple of breaks.

However, there was a statement made today with actual numbers that are going to make me change that though and think MAYBE there is a chance to squeak out at least 5 wins.

. @CoachTaggart says both QBs played well in 2nd scrimmage, completed 83% & 79% of passes, respectively

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Looking over the schedule and based on sample size, I originally figure about 3 to 4 wins at best if they can get a couple of breaks.

However, there was a statement made today with actual numbers that are going to make me change that though and think MAYBE there is a chance to squeak out at least 5 wins.

. @CoachTaggart says both QBs played well in 2nd scrimmage, completed 83% & 79% of passes, respectively

if only on game day, but I like the encouragement.

• Topic Count:  215
  • Content Count:  1,777

I will go on a limb with an 8-4 record. The main reason is the improvement on offense.

Home games:5-1

Road games: 3-3

First 6 games: 5-1

Last 6 games: 3-3

Conference: 5-3

FAMU - Win

@FSU  - Loss

@MD -  Win

Memphis - Win

Syracuse - Win 

@UConn - Win

SMU - Win

@Navy - Loss

@East Carolina - Loss

Temple - Win

Cincinnati - Loss

@UCF - Win

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

^^If That were to happen say hello to a top 25 recruiting class.