• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If Woulard gets waiver approved...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

It looks like his attitude is better

I don't think his attitude was ever an issue. The advice he was getting from those around him? Maybe. I wish him nothing but success with USF, and I hope he gets that waiver.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

It looks like his attitude is better

I don't think his attitude was ever an issue. The advice he was getting from those around him? Maybe. I wish him nothing but success with USF, and I hope he gets that waiver.

I don't recall him having an attitude, either .... All the tudes came from butt hurt Bulls fans.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I'm sad that my Stone Cold Steve Austin quote was removed in the most recent cleanse of this thread.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

One would think the mob -I mean NCAA- *cough* would be close to deciding, as most schools are going to be playing this week.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

He plays, we have 8 wins

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

If he gets approved, he starts by game 3.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

Even if it is approved now he will be required to set because the 2015-2016 school year has started.  Once the season starts if the waiver is approved, he'll be given an additional year but will not be eligible to play this season.  That's why he tweeted what he did earlier today about having to wait and good things.  But here is a yahoo sports article that explains it a little.  Enjoy...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/ncaa-drops-immediate-eligibility-hardship-waiver-for-transfers-191437627.html

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  76
  • Days Won:  0

I admit that I don't know beans about how the NCAA or the Waiver process happens...   but it seems to me he could have been told at the onset if it wasn't going to be reviewed in time for the season to start.  They certainly should know their own schedule, or how fast the process normally takes.    Making a good kid wait around and hope for four weeks only to be disappointed is nonsense.   And unnecessary.  I'd rather it have been denied then the NCAA just being to **** lazy to get around to it...   or too discourteous to communicate.

Rant over, sorry AW, hang in there!

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

I admit that I don't know beans about how the NCAA or the Waiver process happens...   but it seems to me he could have been told at the onset if it wasn't going to be reviewed in time for the season to start.  They certainly should know their own schedule, or how fast the process normally takes.    Making a good kid wait around and hope for four weeks only to be disappointed is nonsense.   And unnecessary.  I'd rather it have been denied then the NCAA just being to **** lazy to get around to it...   or too discourteous to communicate.

Rant over, sorry AW, hang in there!

The P5 conferences pushed for that rule change last season.  They don't want immediate eligibility for transfers because they thought it was being abused.  So knowing that a rule change had been instituted I don't know why anyone thought he'd play this season.  I mean the waiver is now for an extra year of eligibility, not to play this season.  

NCAA Drops immediate eligibility rule for hardship waiver transfers.... April

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/ncaa-drops-immediate-eligibility-hardship-waiver-for-transfers-191437627.html