• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If Woulard gets waiver approved...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

The one who gives us the best chance to win and at the moment I'm not really sure who that is...

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Probably Woulard, there's always a chance with our waiver team. You bring up his inability to learn the playbook at UCLA, but I doubt our playbook is on par with theirs. If Flowers was given UCLA's playbook, maybe he'd struggle too. Woulard would've been #2 this year on the depth chart at UCLA.

What possible reason would you have for believing UCLA's playbook is any more complex than USF's. All college football teams have significant playbooks. Being in a so called power conf. does not mean that you have a thicker playbook. The 2 have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Thiers might be more complex, or it might be less complex, but it has nothing to do with they are UCLA or that they are in Pac 12.

I don't know much about UCLA's playbook, but one of the things we keep hearing this offseason is how we've simplified ours. The Kinnan article posted elsewhere put a lot of emphasis on that.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Probably Woulard, there's always a chance with our waiver team. You bring up his inability to learn the playbook at UCLA, but I doubt our playbook is on par with theirs. If Flowers was given UCLA's playbook, maybe he'd struggle too. Woulard would've been #2 this year on the depth chart at UCLA.

What possible reason would you have for believing UCLA's playbook is any more complex than USF's. All college football teams have significant playbooks. Being in a so called power conf. does not mean that you have a thicker playbook. The 2 have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Thiers might be more complex, or it might be less complex, but it has nothing to do with they are UCLA or that they are in Pac 12.

I don't know much about UCLA's playbook, but one of the things we keep hearing this offseason is how we've simplified ours. The Kinnan article posted elsewhere put a lot of emphasis on that.

But again.  No one here has seen UCLA's playbook, so there is no justification for making a statement that UCLA's is more complex or harder to learn.  It might be less complex.  It's all speculation.  Despite the fact that Kinnan and Taggart are simplifying things, USF still has a significant playbook...guaranteed.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,959
  • Days Won:  12

I am not in charge of evaluation. I want coach T to make the right decision. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Simple question. State who YOU want to start this year. Woulard, Flowers, or Bench.

Go.

He wont...

And I'd likely want Flowers considering he actually knows the playbook right now... given Woulard's well documented problems learning the playbook at UCLA.

Isn't Kinnan creating the playbook for a spread offense right now?

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Playbook is still being written according to kinnan....sooo

Groan....

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

I'm sure "writing" and "creating" just mean finishing touches, because if they are just putting together the playbook now we are in for another long season.

Edited by WWMJD

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

Maybe we'll end up with the "Woulard Rule" allowing P5s to transfer to non-P5s and play immediately.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

If he really is the best QB, let him play now and don't worry about the NCAA sanctions until 3 years from now when they get around to investigating.  I kid, I kid - kinda. 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Asiantii Woulard â€@Asiantii4  15h15 hours ago
Man, it's looking great... God is good!

Could be good news?