• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Woulard Seeking Waver to Play this Season

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

You need to come around more if you think that was "very adversarial" ;) .... and speaking of that, have you taken a peek at the Moderator Board yet? With the season around the corner, I hope we won't need it updated ..... but just in case

It was not that post alone dear Trip. Just as I have intervened when people are giving Sellular crap, it seemed to me Sellular was giving it to Cali on multiple threads. No need for that.

And we are in season.

1) Reduce perrsonal crap

2) Reduce off-topic crap

3) increase discusssion of the bulls, the AAC, college football, etc.

Brad s0124.gif Sell

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

You need to come around more if you think that was "very adversarial" ;) .... and speaking of that, have you taken a peek at the Moderator Board yet? With the season around the corner, I hope we won't need it updated ..... but just in case

It was not that post alone dear Trip. Just as I have intervened when people are giving Sellular crap, it seemed to me Sellular was giving it to Cali on multiple threads. No need for that.

And we are in season.

1) Reduce perrsonal crap

2) Reduce off-topic crap

Is Publix off-topic?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

Publix, in all its glory, has its own thread. If we need a sub-board let me know.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

And we are in season.

1) Reduce perrsonal crap

2) Reduce off-topic crap

In season, clean slate for all ... and I'll probably amend that Quote to just that last part and post it at times where it may be needed ... correcting the typos, of course.

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

And we are in season.

1) Reduce perrsonal crap

2) Reduce off-topic crap

In season, clean slate for all ... and I'll probably amend that Quote to just that last part and post it at times where it may be needed ... correcting the typos, of course.

For all really...are ya sure....why dont you sleep on it for a couple days. I think the first few days off open practice might have you in a non equilibrium state of mind ;-)

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  76
  • Days Won:  0

How much longer can this decision drag out?   I don't know much about how long these applications/decisions take, but I was assuming it would happen quickly... as the outcome can radically change what we're doing in practice.   Would be bad if it's approved, but not until just before our first game.  

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867

No set time-frame... at the NCAA discretion 

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

One would think we would know in the next week or so

Edited by BULLZ

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  88

I would be surprised it he got the waiver.  However, it's game changer if he does and it will translate into more wins.   Having watched several practices he is by far the best QB on the roster.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Someone said he wasn't taking any of the 7-7 or 11-11 reps at one of the most recent practices, and that it was only Flowers Bench and Kean. That tells you everything you need to know in my opinion.