• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Woulard Seeking Waver to Play this Season

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

For me... to anyone who has actually followed Flowers' brief career, it seems pretty silly not to have high expectations of him. Especially going into his second year.

Just curious - are you the same Calibull from 247?

I think that may be safe to assume given his diction. But what does that really matter? Given the size of our fan base there is plenty of overlap on basically all the site.

yeah... I'm king of the ellipses for effect.  lol

Writing styles can be like fingerprints.

Anyway, keep bringing the insight. Let's hope this team keeps getting better and starts climbing when it counts.

You just got me do do something people were trying to get me to do since 2013... give my honest opinion of the team.  Koodles  :GoBulls:

Thanks for the write up. The silver lining to not having a lot of seniors is that we do retain a good amount of experience. I am a little worried about dline depth though, I hope we have enough of a rotation to keep our guys fresh. This receiving core could be really good, and if they take off we could have a great season. I think that as camp progresses there will be an optimism creep on the board and a lot of us will begin to sound ambivalent.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

I bet Cali sleeps in USF pajamas... Love the enthusiasm.

He's contributing a lot of opinion/insight so let's cut him a break, hmm?

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

For me... to anyone who has actually followed Flowers' brief career, it seems pretty silly not to have high expectations of him. Especially going into his second year.

Just curious - are you the same Calibull from 247?

I think that may be safe to assume given his diction. But what does that really matter? Given the size of our fan base there is plenty of overlap on basically all the site.

yeah... I'm king of the ellipses for effect.  lol

Writing styles can be like fingerprints.

Anyway, keep bringing the insight. Let's hope this team keeps getting better and starts climbing when it counts.

You just got me do do something people were trying to get me to do since 2013... give my honest opinion of the team.  Koodles  :GoBulls:

Thanks for the write up. The silver lining to not having a lot of seniors is that we do retain a good amount of experience. I am a little worried about dline depth though, I hope we have enough of a rotation to keep our guys fresh. This receiving core could be really good, and if they take off we could have a great season. I think that as camp progresses there will be an optimism creep on the board and a lot of us will begin to sound ambivalent.

That's true. The one thing I will say about the Dline is that if we'd taken a hit, losing both Hill and Calloway, I think it would have been worse than people think.  As true DEs go, Lee and Hill are the two most experienced and developed guys. Lee is looking at a breakout season, each year he's gotten better.  Hill is athletically a freak, I just think he got lost in that 3-4 defense last season.  In the hybrid position, look for some names to start popping up.  Like Jackson and Bayes.  I know who the starters are right now... but I can see those two being in the rotation along withe Whitehurst and Brown.  Aslo Kevin Bronson will move inside out... The Defense has a lot of packages along the front depending on the personnel of the team we're playing.  That's something we've honestly missed since 2009.  I know one of the young guys like Bronson, Mayes, Gonzalez, Bays, Jackson, etc will make a move and likely shine, but honestly I don't know who.  I'm basing it on teams past under CJL where someone always stuck.  Always that one guy nobody saw.  Like Selvie...   

But I sit with you in concern about the depth of the Dline.  Until they play I don't think we really will know.  I do think it will be one of the better defenses we've had since 2010.  

I worry more about QB depth

Actually... normally a usf baseball T... so yeah, you're kinda right.

:GoBulls: 

It's all good.  I've joined this board right before I moved to California.  I've been on TOS for some time.  I appreciate it, but I'm use to it.  I take it all in for what it's worth.  It's really all in fun.  Bull Unite right?  lol

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I don't understand what part of Sellular's post was negative towards Calibull ... ?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Yeah.... I've got USF pajamas. And proud of it!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

I don't understand what part of Sellular's post was negative towards Calibull ... ?

Thanks bro. I was complementing him (Cali), Brad was just filling in for Trip last nite I guess.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Cali, last year I told you I would fly to wherever you are and kiss you on the mouth if your prediction came true. Not going to go that far but still, I've been let down too many times recently to be so optimistic but god **** I hope you're right.

Edited by WWMJD

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

Thanks bro. I was complementing him (Cali), Brad was just filling in for Trip last nite I guess.

Au contrare, you will never see me critiquing like that .... I've got too much baggage of my own.