• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Woulard Seeking Waver to Play this Season

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

For me... to anyone who has actually followed Flowers' brief career, it seems pretty silly not to have high expectations of him.  Especially going into his second year.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

For me... to anyone who has actually followed Flowers' brief career, it seems pretty silly not to have high expectations of him.  Especially going into his second year.

Are you his dad??? open-mouth-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'm pretty sure everyone knows his family story.  His father, mother, and brothers are all deceased.  So no.  They actually ran a story on it last season... but you being such a big usf fan knew that already.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

I'm pretty sure everyone knows his family story.  His father, mother, and brothers are all deceased.  So no.  They actually ran a story on it last season... but you being such a big usf fan knew that already.

Relax amigo, just messing with you about all the sunshine you've been blowing in all kinds of threads today about him.

Relax amigo, just messing with you about all the sunshine you've been blowing in all kinds of threads today about him.

I got that too late... I went to edit it and I couldn't change it.  My bad... i gotta be better with how I read text.  my bad.

But if me being his dad could win us 7 or more games, I'd adopt the kid.

Edited by Calibull

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

For me... to anyone who has actually followed Flowers' brief career, it seems pretty silly not to have high expectations of him. Especially going into his second year.

Love the emoti :D

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Come on, NCAA.

After how Flowers opened up camp... the NCAA can take their time on that waiver.  That kid is taking the next step.  Who said he had no arm?  Seems like a lot of people might be tasting crow for a change.  If he's made the jump... this team goes bowling and makes some noise in the conference.  

After two hours of practice THAT YOU DIDN"T EVEN WITNESS FIRST HAND?  We might want to wait a bit on that glowing assessment.  

FIFY

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

For me... to anyone who has actually followed Flowers' brief career, it seems pretty silly not to have high expectations of him. Especially going into his second year.

Just curious - are you the same Calibull from 247?

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Just curious - are you the same Calibull from 247?

I think that may be safe to assume given his diction. But what does that really matter? Given the size of our fan base there is plenty of overlap on basically all the site.

Edited by HR Bull

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

I'm pretty sure everyone knows his family story. His father, mother, and brothers are all deceased. So no. They actually ran a story on it last season... but you being such a big usf fan knew that already.

I got that too late... I went to edit it and I couldn't change it. My bad... i gotta be better with how I read text. my bad.

But if me being his dad could win us 7 or more games, I'd adopt the kid.

would that be an ncaa violation?