• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Make your prediction! Bowl or no bowl?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

So, while crushing FAMU won't tell us much, struggling against them absolutely will.

This. The FAMU game can tell us we are still awful but really can't show if we've made substantial improvement.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

I'm optimistic we'll beat FAMU.

That is all.

Anything beyond that is a toss up until I see this new offense in action.

After we crush a terrible terrible FAMU team the talk of beating FSU will be hysterical.
We haven't crushed a team since 2012 when we beat Chattanooga...so seeing us crush any team would be a nice to see.

And yes this team will go bowling.

I think we go 6 and 6 this year.

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,959
  • Days Won:  12

No bowl. Harlan lawyers Tags and axes him without comp for further destruction of once proud institution. Tags joins harblow in Ann Arbor. Tom Allen coaches team. Tim Allen is number one google search on campus. Tim Allen and Tom Allen in celebrity death match. Winner coaches team. Tim Allen wins. We beat Syracuse, go 4-8, and Tim gets fired. Al is coach, Binford sponsors. All the bowls.

Edited by hm101

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

For what it's worth, CWT guaranteed a bowl.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

Not only am I predicting a bowl this year... I'm also predicting our first conference title.  Our conference is weaker than last season and this team is a lot stronger this year. 

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

Not only am I predicting a bowl this year... I'm also predicting our first conference title.  Our conference is weaker than last season and this team is a lot stronger this year. 

And I thought I was upbeat! :GoBulls:

• Upvote 1

And I thought I was upbeat! :GoBulls:

Nah... I got you there.  This team has some juice.   That defense is going to be a monster and I think Flowers is going to do something special this season.  Like Grothe special... and Mack... Mack is going to break some USF records... again.  Sophs leading a team to the big time.  Guys are stronger and better.  Seasoned.   No more of the second half collapse this year.  4 quarters.. watch 

If the QB and reciever play improves, I say we go bowling. There are really to many question marks with all the change on the team but if you can't get excited about the potential...I don't know what to tell ya ;-)

GO BULLS!!

There is a ton of potential on the team.  Perhaps as much as we've ever had in terms of individual talent.  They just have to play as a team.  Just go out out and play fast and hard but with discipline.  I feel the key to this season will rest in Flowers ability to move the offense.  If he can move the offense, everything changes.  I also don't think we will know pretty early on in camp.  If he has improved even more from spring ball, I'll feel better about our chances.  I normally don't put any weight into games like FAMU, but given the past 4 years I'm going to base a lot of what I think Flowers can do based on that game.  

not sure if I would base what Flowers does against FAMU as an indicator of how he will play the entire season.... I get what you're saying but... well... just saying I wouldn't do that.  He'll move the offense.  He's a upgrade from what we've had the past few years. 

:GoBulls: 

• 3 months later...