• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Make your prediction! Bowl or no bowl?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,554
  • Days Won:  28

Bowl? Bowl?  Are you friggin idiots serious?

Let me remind you again who the USF coach is...........Willie (Short Bus, Simple Tagg) Taggart who famously said he wanted QBs (and other players) playing Madden Football to gain the mental skills necessary for their position.  A man who lost to McNeese State, FAU, and UCF twice in a row.  A man who has had the lowest rated offenses in the AAC for both years as head coach.  He's won 6 of 24 over the past two years for christs sake!

A Shih Tzu would have a better chance of sniffing a Great Dane's ass than USF will have sniffing a bowl game.  I'll be there every home game hoping I can give away enough tickets to fill my seats and will have serious reasons to cheer halfway through the season when Willie "Can't Coach for violation" Taggart has finally been, unceremoniously, shown the exit door. I'd eat my hat if that simpleton gets us to a bowl game.

Well, there will be plenty seats on the bandwagon after USF starts finally winning this year my friend. Led by Brett Savior King lol

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Oh, and Bobby Eveld should have started over BJ Daniels.  That's what really held Skip back from succeeding. 

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  159
  • Days Won:  0

2. Brett Kea, Brett Kean and Brett Kean. Last year, he committed to us early so that he can focus on winning a state title. And you know what, he won the state title. That shows confidence, determination and the swag needed to play the position. I did research and even when he was backing up Mike White in Ft. Lauderdale, he was a threat to taking his job which is why Mike White probably left, b/c he knows how good Brett Kean is. Last, he runs a 4.7 and has a very quick release. Waaay better arm then both quarterbacks we have now.

I like your confidence but you know who else won a state title in high school?

Mike White.

We all know how that turned out.

Yea, but he predicted it and to be honest, he is just waaay better then Mike White. i think mike white has a stronger arm, but not as quick a throw or delivery as Kean. And even though it doesnt guarantee success, winning a state title is still a lot of work and determination, so not sure how you make it seem like it's not an accomplishment lol
Kean won one in Ohio Division 1. That's like middle school in Florida. Mike White's was 3A.
Watch the video highlights and see for yourself. I remember watching Flowers footage and knew he would suck, Kean has a way quicker release, You could insult his division all you want but just remember this post when he balls during the regular season.

If he's so good, why did he make his parents move to Ohio to avoid competition with White?

He moved to Ohio because he had to change schools it had nothing to do with football, also Sean White transfered into University School so he would not have gotten the start until his senior year

Kean moved to ohio his senior year and got that school a championship. Sean White wouldnt of started over him if he stayed his senior year.

You mean Sean White the #4 QB in the nation that year, who was recruited by every college in the nation, right?  I can't tell if you are serious or not.  Kean is a good player but that statement is a little out there.  Kean is going to redshirt and looking at the talent coming in I'm like, ok.  I never count any guy out but to think he is a savior is not smart.  He's never thrown a college pass and for someone so good, why did so many programs take a pass?

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,554
  • Days Won:  28

2. Brett Kea, Brett Kean and Brett Kean. Last year, he committed to us early so that he can focus on winning a state title. And you know what, he won the state title. That shows confidence, determination and the swag needed to play the position. I did research and even when he was backing up Mike White in Ft. Lauderdale, he was a threat to taking his job which is why Mike White probably left, b/c he knows how good Brett Kean is. Last, he runs a 4.7 and has a very quick release. Waaay better arm then both quarterbacks we have now.

Mike White.

Yea, but he predicted it and to be honest, he is just waaay better then Mike White. i think mike white has a stronger arm, but not as quick a throw or delivery as Kean. And even though it doesnt guarantee success, winning a state title is still a lot of work and determination, so not sure how you make it seem like it's not an accomplishment lol
Kean won one in Ohio Division 1. That's like middle school in Florida. Mike White's was 3A.
Watch the video highlights and see for yourself. I remember watching Flowers footage and knew he would suck, Kean has a way quicker release, You could insult his division all you want but just remember this post when he balls during the regular season.

If he's so good, why did he make his parents move to Ohio to avoid competition with White?

He moved to Ohio because he had to change schools it had nothing to do with football, also Sean White transfered into University School so he would not have gotten the start until his senior year

Kean moved to ohio his senior year and got that school a championship. Sean White wouldnt of started over him if he stayed his senior year.

You mean Sean White the #4 QB in the nation that year, who was recruited by every college in the nation, right?  I can't tell if you are serious or not.  Kean is a good player but that statement is a little out there.  Kean is going to redshirt and looking at the talent coming in I'm like, ok.  I never count any guy out but to think he is a savior is not smart.  He's never thrown a college pass and for someone so good, why did so many programs take a pass?

Easy, he is better then Flowers and Bench. Plus we are loaded at receiver, tight end and running back. All we need is a quarterback that cam throw a half desent ball and Kean throws a much quicker and accurate ball then Flowers or Bench in additional to being able to run in which he runs a 4.7 40.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  159
  • Days Won:  0

Mike White.

Easy, he is better then Flowers and Bench. Plus we are loaded at receiver, tight end and running back. All we need is a quarterback that cam throw a half desent ball and Kean throws a much quicker and accurate ball then Flowers or Bench in additional to being able to run in which he runs a 4.7 40.

He's not better than Flowers and a 4.7 is not that great.  Kean is going to redshirt.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Can Kean take a snap under center? I've only seen clips of him in the shotgun.

We've switched to the spread, so that won't be an issue

I hope you're right. I won't believe it until I see it in a game, Coach T will be calling plays after all. I hope he's played enough Madden to learn this system. Edited by HR Bull

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Let me remind you again who the USF coach is...........Willie (Short Bus, Simple Tagg) Taggart who famously said he wanted QBs (and other players) playing Madden Football to gain the mental skills necessary for their position.  A man who lost to McNeese State, FAU, and UCF twice in a row.  A man who has had the lowest rated offenses in the AAC for both years as head coach.  He's won 6 of 24 over the past two years for christs sake!

A Shih Tzu would have a better chance of sniffing a Great Dane's ass than USF will have sniffing a bowl game.  I'll be there every home game hoping I can give away enough tickets to fill my seats and will have serious reasons to cheer halfway through the season when Willie "Can't Coach for violation" Taggart has finally been, unceremoniously, shown the exit door. I'd eat my hat if that simpleton gets us to a bowl game.

Well, there will be plenty seats on the bandwagon after USF starts finally winning this year my friend. Led by Brett Savior King lol

He's can't jump on the bandwagon...as he's been a season ticket holder and rabid tailgater for years.  He's just frustrated by the product Holtz & Taggart have put on the field, and expresses it here.  So, he'll be there when we suck...and when we get better.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Mike White.

He's not better than Flowers and a 4.7 is not that great.  Kean is going to redshirt.

it's VERY possible Kean redshirts, then sits behind Woulard for 2 years.  That would leave him 2 years to play..assuming he doesn't get beat out by a younger QB.

For THIS reason, I don't think Taggart hesitates to burn his RS if it looks like he's the better QB and he's in danger of missing another bowl game AND maybe losing his job.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

No bowl but I hope I'm wrong

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

He's can't jump on the bandwagon...as he's been a season ticket holder and rabid tailgater for years.  He's just frustrated by the product Holtz & Taggart have put on the field, and expresses it here.  So, he'll be there when we suck...and when we get better.

Don't think you can lump Skip in there ... He said CWT was handed the keys to a Corvette.