• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

@USFCollin has already conceded the 2015 season

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I wish I didn't agree with pretty much all of that article...

Same here

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

The only thing easy on our schedule is us....for the other team.  Sad how far this program has fallen.  What was once a bright, up and coming golden star has turned into what our Mascot does in a field.

Gores the **** out of anything that comes in that field?

article-2347415-1A795512000005DC-58_964x

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

I don't see anything in that article that doesn't make sense. He's mostly right on the money. Giving up is a strong way to go about it, but I'm sure he's around that team a heck of a lot more than any of us are. It's not like Taggart has some great track record to look at and we can say "ah don't worry about it, Taggart will have it under control by the time the season starts". 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I don't see anything in that article that doesn't make sense. He's mostly right on the money. Giving up is a strong way to go about it, but I'm sure he's around that team a heck of a lot more than any of us are. It's not like Taggart has some great track record to look at and we can say "ah don't worry about it, Taggart will have it under control by the time the season starts". 

I don't think anyone's NOT worried about how it's going to look this year, but to concede the season before it even starts is ludicrous...IMO.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Collin has sold out to web hits. Sad really. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,339
  • Days Won:  43

We play for blood, remember?!? as Doc Holliday would say.

c1038ff8f87a26fc6c0cd61a2dfc7f84e56e275a

Lol love it! Thanks! One of the best western movies!

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  159
  • Days Won:  0

I don't put much onus into anything that comes out of Voodoo five.  They use to trash CJL... were all over his being fired actually.  And I remember many articles like this http://www.voodoofive.com/2012/9/30/3431528/florida-state-30-usf-17-b-j-daniels-is-electric.  I mean to be honest, those writers know about as much as we do about the team and a few of them know less.  They have been trashing USF for years.  I never joined any sites so I'm not sure if anyone else noticed it... but voodoo five is pretty much a trash USF site.  I used the BJ article because I thought it would add a little special flavor because I think people mis-remember how BJ was treated during his time.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,950
  • Days Won:  12

I've said before. There are two kinds of USF fans - the ones that think the WVU win was the worst thing that has ever happened to us and the ones that think the McNeese State loss was the worst. Collin is self-professed former, and that is disturbing that he has such a loud voice. He is ok with 7 wins in a 2nd tier conference and that's upsetting. 

Other than that, I appreciate the coverage. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Getting hits is good for them. While I may not agree with their opinions it is one of the best college sports blogs out there and I appreciate their objectivity. This article was haphazardly thrown together though.

In the fall I really hope Taggart focuses on red zone touchdowns because field goals don't win games.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,519
  • Days Won:  422

Kinda goes along with most of what I've seen on here and heard from other Bulls fans on Twitter.  Sorry if this was posted elsewhere, but didn't see a thread dedicated to it.

http://www.voodoofive.com/2015/4/3/8314787/its-march-30th-and-ive-already-given-up-on-the-2015-usf-football

Your first sentence pretty my explains why you hadn't seen a thread dedicated to it. There's nothing there that hasn't been touched on in here ... Except the posters here are smarter than to bother trying to back it up with a serious dissection of the Spring Game. If I want to see a fan's dissertation on the disaster that will be 2015, I'll pull up some hbryan posts. His psychotic rants at least have some comedic value.