• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Tix Renewal?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

There are also only 6 home games in 2015 compared to 7 in 2014.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

Do you know what time it is????     It is up grade time!!!!   YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

Wow that's a great point. 4 tickets in section 110-111 for $2000. USF Athletics certainly reduced prices, indicating they are responsive to fan feedback and realistic about the product on the field as it relates to the price the market will bear. This makes me wonder, however, if prices would be likely to rise in the event of a much more competitive product.

What USF needs to worry about is that people will make the extra donation to be a GJ, Silver Bull, Iron Bull, etc.  If people are only interested in football, they'll get their mid field seats if they want, pay $400 donation per and don't need to pony up the extra $8K (depending on # of seats you buy) or whatever.  A bit of a gamble, but it will be nice to have people actually sitting in the seats at midfield.

My understanding is that you will total your seat donations from football and basketball and then contribute the additional to get to whatever level you want to be at the Bulls Club.  Priority points will still be in play if an OCS ever comes into existence.

Example: 8 seats at midfield x $400 gets you to $3,200.  Another $300 and you're a Silver Bull. 

I agree with you. I think this is a gamble. You can sit in the main sections now for far less. I am by no means saying that I am going to reduce my giving but if I wanted to I could reduce my annual donation by a ton and keep all my seats. Again - the seats are not my primary reason for giving but is a nice perk. You have to think they believe this will lead to an increase in donations. Incidently I am also a Michigan football season ticket holder and this is exactly how they do thier donations per seat per sport.

So you're saying we're on Michigan's level now?   :yeahbaby:

• Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,632
  • Days Won:  6

Are we sure that the old levels are still in play? Will the total contribution for the old level benefits (besides section location) still be the same?

Are we sure that the old levels are still in play? Will the total contribution for the old level benefits (besides section location) still be the same?

Not positive but pretty sure.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

Yes. I confirmed with them that this is the case. All the levels and associaterd benefits remain

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

Wow that's a great point. 4 tickets in section 110-111 for $2000. USF Athletics certainly reduced prices, indicating they are responsive to fan feedback and realistic about the product on the field as it relates to the price the market will bear. This makes me wonder, however, if prices would be likely to rise in the event of a much more competitive product.

What USF needs to worry about is that people will make the extra donation to be a GJ, Silver Bull, Iron Bull, etc.  If people are only interested in football, they'll get their mid field seats if they want, pay $400 donation per and don't need to pony up the extra $8K (depending on # of seats you buy) or whatever.  A bit of a gamble, but it will be nice to have people actually sitting in the seats at midfield.

My understanding is that you will total your seat donations from football and basketball and then contribute the additional to get to whatever level you want to be at the Bulls Club.  Priority points will still be in play if an OCS ever comes into existence.

Example: 8 seats at midfield x $400 gets you to $3,200.  Another $300 and you're a Silver Bull. 

I agree with you. I think this is a gamble. You can sit in the main sections now for far less. I am by no means saying that I am going to reduce my giving but if I wanted to I could reduce my annual donation by a ton and keep all my seats. Again - the seats are not my primary reason for giving but is a nice perk. You have to think they believe this will lead to an increase in donations. Incidently I am also a Michigan football season ticket holder and this is exactly how they do thier donations per seat per sport.

So you're saying we're on Michigan's level now?   :yeahbaby:

We do have a Harbaugh prodigy

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Yes. I confirmed with them that this is the case. All the levels and associaterd benefits remain

We haven't received our package, but reading all of this, I'm a little confused. I'm a Green Jacket donor, so does the per seat donation replace that donation? Do you get Club Access with a $150 donation?

We haven't received our package, but reading all of this, I'm a little confused. I'm a Green Jacket donor, so does the per seat donation replace that donation? Do you get Club Access with a $150 donation?

Your per seat donation goes toward your Green Jacket level.  If you want to sit in one of the green shaded areas, you'll pay $150 per seat.  Multiply that times your number of seats (eg. 6 seats x 150 = $900).  If you don't buy basketball seats you just need to donate another $100 to get to your GJ level.

This really gets complicated for us.  Most of our Silver Bull level donation comes from the premiums we pay for the life insurance policy that we took out to fund a scholarship.  If we have to pay that PLUS the seat charges we're suddenly doubling the amount we give which is more than we can comfortably afford.  With no one in the Bulls Club having any experience with this I imagine it will take some time to get straightened out, especially since we've been prepaying our Bulls Club donation because of the timing of the policy's due date. 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Your per seat donation goes toward your Green Jacket level.  If you want to sit in one of the green shaded areas, you'll pay $150 per seat.  Multiply that times your number of seats (eg. 6 seats x 150 = $900).  If you don't buy basketball seats you just need to donate another $100 to get to your GJ level.

This really gets complicated for us.  Most of our Silver Bull level donation comes from the premiums we pay for the life insurance policy that we took out to fund a scholarship.  If we have to pay that PLUS the seat charges we're suddenly doubling the amount we give which is more than we can comfortably afford.  With no one in the Bulls Club having any experience with this I imagine it will take some time to get straightened out, especially since we've been prepaying our Bulls Club donation because of the timing of the policy's due date. 

The GJ was to insure away game tix and to gain Club Access. Since there's absolute zero reasons to worry about away game tix and I we can get Club Access per seat, I can use the savings from the GJ donation for tix to another sport. Win - Win!