• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Tix Renewal?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

What am I missing?

Decent football?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,883
  • Days Won:  33

I'm really confused on this new set-up. The amount is significantly less than my current annual donation. What am I missing?

Feel free to give me a call and I will explain.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

I'm really confused on this new set-up. The amount is significantly less than my current annual donation. What am I missing?

Kind of assuming again but I think they're banking on that the people in your situation aren't giving the amount you are just to sit in a certain section at RayJay and will fill in the difference with direct donations ... Also, if you're a hoops season tix holder, I think the same set up is going in place so there will be donation amounts built in there, too.

Feel free to give me a call and I will explain.

An even better idea ... B)

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

Here is the breakdown. Supply and demand or lack of.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  137
  • Days Won:  0

So I'll wait until I get something sent my way, but it would appear my price is going to drop pretty significantly?  I've sat in 118 for years now as there are 4-5 rows of us that have known each other a while.  My 4 seats here would be 600 whereas I feel like I was closer to 900 the past few seasons with donation?  There's nowhere to grab more seats in our section at this point nearby but at that price I'd almost consider it if I could get more friends to come to even a game or two this year.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

The difference seems to be per seat donation vs one donation for what, up to 8 seats? It will probably net more money for USF and be cheaper for people who want only 2 or 4 tickets to get better seats. The donation grandfathering will probably be gone, too.

Go Bulls!

The difference seems to be per seat donation vs one donation for what, up to 8 seats? It will probably net more money for USF and be cheaper for people who want only 2 or 4 tickets to get better seats. The donation grandfathering will probably be gone, too.

Go Bulls!

I'm thinking that may be a part of it ... Just hope it does end up netting more money rather than less.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

Typical USF in that they cant figure out the new seating. You can see this will be a mess when USF gets that OCS. So consider this all trainning for the next big thing. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

Typical USF in that they cant figure out the new seating. You can see this will be a mess when USF gets that OCS. So consider this all trainning for the next big thing. 

I'm only confused in it seems to cost me less $ then I am paying now. For some I can see where it might be more. However, I disagree with your comment that they can't figure it out. They seem to have laid out a pretty clear pricing structure.