• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Let the OCS MEGA-THREAD begin!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

As long as the tailgating is good and the seats are green and gold.

They've been very open about the search process. What if they find that they don't want to do it?

People will continue and continue to ask about it even after it is "settled".

Bull Daly will have to be put on suicide watch.

It would be the death of USF football if they never get an OCS. I just dont see how it could survive without one with the cost of playing in RJS. We just cant draw enough fans to keep on paying rent for RJS. And you can bet that the new contract with Glazers wont be good for USF. So I am pretty sure that Harlan will see this and know that USF will need an OCS just to survive and keep up. 

RayJay = around $1 million per year

OCS = around $1 million per month

Everyone who has ever bought a home knows it's always cheaper to rent.

Look, there are dozens of reasons why an OCS would be better than RayJay, but cost will never be one of them.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

They've been very open about the search process. What if they find that they don't want to do it?

It would be the death of USF football if they never get an OCS. I just dont see how it could survive without one with the cost of playing in RJS. We just cant draw enough fans to keep on paying rent for RJS. And you can bet that the new contract with Glazers wont be good for USF. So I am pretty sure that Harlan will see this and know that USF will need an OCS just to survive and keep up.

Look, there are dozens of reasons why an OCS would be better than RayJay, but cost will never be one of them.

Long term always makes sense to buy rather then rent, once you're certain what you want.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

I heard we are looking into the possibility.

/thread

Long term always makes sense to buy rather then rent, once you're certain what you want.

BETTER ?   Hell yes.

CHEAPER?  Hell no.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

So for everyone that keeps posting that years-old photo of Legion Field cropped onto campus, can we actually have Legion Field trucked down here in pieces and reassembled that way since UAB won't be needing it? #toosoon #justkidding  #wellgivemeanestimate

and if we place it where the university mall is now, we'll be able to keep the barbed wire on the top of the stadium that's already there.  all about thinking smarter, not harder.

maybe leavitt and holtz will be nice enough to forfeit the remaining money we owe them for us to kickstart our ocs fund.  snowball effect from there.

maybe leavitt and holtz will be nice enough to forfeit the remaining money we owe them for us to kickstart our ocs fund.  snowball effect from there.

USF doesn't owe Leavitt a penny.

ok, holtz then.  that will work just fine.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

BETTER ?   Hell yes.

CHEAPER?  Hell no.

I was living in a 1 bedroom in Harbour Island and was paying $1,300 a month w/everything included. I bought a 3 bed/3 bath house in the beginning of the year in Brandon/Riverview, 10 minutes away from downtown and pay considerably less a month now. :FIREdevil::stirpot:

Edited by CPR