• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Staff Changes Coming Per Tweet

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Who is this Chad Morris and what P5 school was he a head coach of?

As you probably knew --- he wasn't a HEAD coach... in fact, he has NEVER been a head coach in COLLEGE... he spent 15 years as head coach in high school, one year as Tulsa's OC and three years as Clemson's OC.

He wasn't even an FCS coach ... or a G5 head coach.

That was one of those sarcastic, insider jabs JT is apt to throw out there at any moment ... ;)

It's never just any moment. I have impeccable comedic timing.

I must have the wrong definition for "impeccable", "comedic" or "timing" ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

They also totally took us out of more than a few games.

True.  When your offense goes 3 and out every possession, it's tough for a defense to keep making the game manageable.

tell that to UCFs #1 defense. Their offense is 5 spots higher than ours.

UCF was on their knees (familiar ground for them) BEGGING us to win that game the other day.  Yeah, we gave up a bunch of 3rd down conversions, but we still held them to 16 points.  We missed way more opportunities on offense. 

You could have come up with a better example of defensive failure than UCF.  That was the last one you should have brought up.

+1000

SMU recruiting has got to be awful this spring. Hopefully the old staff has been chasing QBs like the USF staff is...ouch rolled my eyes to hard.

Edited by BullDoug

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

As long as Willie is here it probably won't matter much. He doesn't seem like a leader at all to me. None of our players got better between last year and this year and that is worrisome.

Remember how amped everyone got when they announced that 68% (I made that up) of the guys set new personal bests in the weight room?

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

As long as Willie is here it probably won't matter much. He doesn't seem like a leader at all to me. None of our players got better between last year and this year and that is worrisome.

Remember how amped everyone got when they announced that 68% (I made that up) of the guys set new personal bests in the weight room?

That drew raves from some

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980

35(%) is the number for 2014.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

See how much improvement that translated to?

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

DBL The wins.   Some on here could/would argue it was a huge improvement.   (Im not in that camp)  

Im in the camp that anything less than a bowl is a disappointment  and failure, esp when you play a McNeese or Western Carolina type school  every year,    mediocre MD, NC State type teams  and games against UConn, SMU, Tulsa ect...    

Here is to hoping they get bigger and stronger next year so we can reach that 6 win total. 

Edited by Dhambuc

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

That drew raves from some

Just shows how pathetic the personal bests were under Skip ...

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574

See how much improvement that translated to?

Well we did double our wins even if they were against losers.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I was always iffy about the Paul Wulff hire

I don't think he has enough of a USF body of work to be judged upon. When CWT apparently took over play calling duties the third or fourth game of this season, I don't think I can judge whether Wulff was ineffective as offensive coordinator.