• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'm renewing my tickets for next season and here's why

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,339
  • Days Won:  43

Spend the money on your favorite stock so you can donate twice as much to a winning coach 5 years from now.

Already been doing this! Will be set soon and hopefully traveling to all bowl games due to the investments in stock. The key is to retirn off dividend payments early. Like late 40's early 50's. If you can retire in your 30's that is even better. Got to be ready to travel for USF games. 

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Spend the money on your favorite stock so you can donate twice as much to a winning coach 5 years from now.

Already been doing this! Will be set soon and hopefully traveling to all bowl games due to the investments in stock. The key is to retirn off dividend payments early. Like late 40's early 50's. If you can retire in your 30's that is even better. Got to be ready to travel for USF games.

movies-talking-michael-keaton-multiplici Edited by slick1ru2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

He seems to get it. Two hires that are very promising and a good job of reaching out to donors and holding people accountable. Not sure what more you want from the guy in such a short time. Also some nice additions to the football schedule already as well. Marketing has been better already and the Bulls Club improvements (more communication) including the alumni tailgate have been very good so far.

With more to come.

Ricky, you like Harlan? You've been closer to the program and seen more than many of us... what do you think?

Yeah Ricky, how about a state of the union for our beleaguered  Bulls.  Give us a peak in to what's going on in the inner sanctum.

And again, Thanks for all you do for USF athletics!

Don't think too many others on here give a rats pitooty what I think.  But thanks for the thanks.  Harlan seems to have made the right moves in coaching in basketball and baseball is yet TBD.  His out of conference scheduling has been good in football and may get even better but not at liberty to post anything here.  He's a personable guy with a great family that wants to win.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,519
  • Days Won:  422

Just make sure you Let Harlan know that even though your money won't be there when budgeting for a new coach, it will after they hire one ... I'm sure he'd appreciate the heads up.

• 8 months later...

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

I'm going to bump this thread-because a lot of us are now feeling more optimistic, and if we get new board posters, this is  my encouragement to you to get season tickets if you haven't already. We have a great shot to move forward, and I'm sure we have a shot at a bowl game-our schedule is easier, and our defense is looking NASTY. 

Feels like 2005-we were coming off a bad rebuilding year with a great RB (then was Andre Hall, now it's Marlon Mack), talent at all the positions, a potentially lethal defense based off what we saw in camp...and the schedule shapes up well. Don't be shocked if we win six games this year. Frankly, I expect it-WE CAN DO IT!

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

Then main reason to buy tickets this year is to get good seats for next year. Because, next year we will have all those chop-chop guys back at Ray-J buying up a lot of tickets. Nothing would be finer than watching those chop-chops getting the feathers kick out of them in Ray-J. Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,814
  • Days Won:  22

I renewed my tickets and I live in Miami, might not make all the games but I support my Bulls 100%. I graduated at a time were USF football even at a division 3 level was just a wishful thought. It took a long road to get football to USF and I will support it until I die.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Cheers, Cubanbull!

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Just win, baby!

• Topic Count:  109