• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'm renewing my tickets for next season and here's why

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,339
  • Days Won:  43

He seems to get it. Two hires that are very promising and a good job of reaching out to donors and holding people accountable. Not sure what more you want from the guy in such a short time. Also some nice additions to the football schedule already as well. Marketing has been better already and the Bulls Club improvements (more communication) including the alumni tailgate have been very good so far.

With more to come.

This alone is enought to have me renew my season tix!! Thanks for the HINT, CR!!!! GO BULLS!!! 

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Honestly is there anyone on this board that doesn't like Harlan? The only thing I don't like about him is that he was out at UCLA while were were giving Holtz a nice contract renewal.

Really hasn't been here long enough to get solid feelings one way or the other ...
So I'm not the only one. I can't believe the blind support the man gets. After reading some comments on this board it sounds like some expect him to be the best AD in the country. The man may turn out to be great, but he hasn't done **** yet.

I agree with you and Trip. Has not been here long enough to make an impact yet.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

If your in for a pence, be in for a pound

I'll always be there, as long as I have a breath

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  807
  • Days Won:  1

I will be renewing my tickets and donation as well.

Why? Because this is USF... I am not a season ticket holder because I am a band-wagon fan that supports winning teams. I am a season ticket holder because I am a USF alumnus.

Yes, these years have been incredibly frustrating.

But no matter what, I support the team. I will be there to root them on. Win or lose.

Not a donor cause I can't afford it at this point but will be renewing for the 4th year and also convinced a couple friends to scoop tix next year with us as well. Even if the team is awful, I've sat next to some cool people and I'm pumped about hanging out and tailgating with them next year. My wife and I both graduated in 2010 and she has an awesome time tailgating too.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

3. We have mostly freshmen and sophomores playing. The only way they get better is by learning and playing and practicing. Agreed, wulff bombed this season. He was horrible. But ask will muschamp if a new offensive coordinator saved him this year. Forcing Mike white to have to learn from a 3rd offensive coordinator will nor help his development. You want to develop bench? Fine. But a new OC will not make him better if he has to figure out who to listen to in his final year as a quarterback.

If they get rid of Wulff nothing will change. Maybe Wulff is the reason for the tiny bit of improvement from our offense. No matter who they bring in to be the OC, as long as Taggart is head coach: 

1. The scheme will not change.
  2. Taggart will be the OC/Play Caller

Can't wait for another year of this. 

One of the main problems the team has.

Ant that is the reason I will not renew.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,012
  • Days Won:  38

The playcalling has been absolute junk lately. Maybe Harlan can afford to stretch on an OC and take the playcalling away. Maybe we can recruit our way back to a 4-3 defense with the same DC.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Why? Because this is USF... I am not a season ticket holder because I am a band-wagon fan that supports winning teams.  I am a season ticket holder because I am a USF alumnus.

But no matter what, I support the team.  I will be there to root them on. Win or lose.

Spot-on, and I'd like to add that I love the seats that I currently have. I'd hate to give those up only for a local corporation to gobble them up. We can't build up a proper game day atmosphere without the fervent fans. The last few seasons have been painful, I just hope my gutting it out will be compensated with some wins and exciting football in the not-so-distant future.

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

For those of you who are renewing...thank you. Please keep doing what you can. It's going to be an incredibly difficult off season. There is little to cheer about. But it's our team. If we don't boost our team no one else will. It's us agains the world.

Ask your friends to join us. If you know alumni, ask them to join us. We have 3 Florida schools on the schedule next year. We should promote the heck out of this to the rest of our friends.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Why? Because this is USF... I am not a season ticket holder because I am a band-wagon fan that supports winning teams.  I am a season ticket holder because I am a USF alumnus.

But no matter what, I support the team.  I will be there to root them on. Win or lose.

Spot-on, and I'd like to add that I love the seats that I currently have. I'd hate to give those up only for a local corporation to gobble them up. We can't build up a proper game day atmosphere without the fervent fans. The last few seasons have been painful, I just hope my gutting it out will be compensated with some wins and exciting football in the not-so-distant future.

Good luck with that.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,681
  • Days Won:  8

Honestly is there anyone on this board that doesn't like Harlan? The only thing I don't like about him is that he was out at UCLA while were were giving Holtz a nice contract renewal.

Keeping Taggart for 2015 will be the first strike against him.