• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'm renewing my tickets for next season and here's why

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  1

Spoiled, spiteful fans making the game day environment even worse sounds like a great way to attract recruits or even eventually coaches to get the program turned around.

I don't believe our gameday crowds are spoiled or spiteful. Unless they're ucf fans.

The Internet allows for much greater displays of negative emotions then in person.

I would agree. Gameday fans have been great at every game I've gone to. However, this year, every game I went to had fewer and fewer fans in the stands. That is not good. That will not change any time soon. That is going to be a major problem.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

3. We have mostly freshmen and sophomores playing. The only way they get better is by learning and playing and practicing. Agreed, wulff bombed this season. He was horrible. But ask will muschamp if a new offensive coordinator saved him this year. Forcing Mike white to have to learn from a 3rd offensive coordinator will nor help his development. You want to develop bench? Fine. But a new OC will not make him better if he has to figure out who to listen to in his final year as a quarterback.

If they get rid of Wulff nothing will change. Maybe Wulff is the reason for the tiny bit of improvement from our offense. No matter who they bring in to be the OC, as long as Taggart is head coach: 

1. The scheme will not change.
  2. Taggart will be the OC/Play Caller

Can't wait for another year of this. 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

3. We have mostly freshmen and sophomores playing. The only way they get better is by learning and playing and practicing. Agreed, wulff bombed this season. He was horrible. But ask will muschamp if a new offensive coordinator saved him this year. Forcing Mike white to have to learn from a 3rd offensive coordinator will nor help his development. You want to develop bench? Fine. But a new OC will not make him better if he has to figure out who to listen to in his final year as a quarterback.

If they get rid of Wulff nothing will change. Maybe Wulff is the reason for the tiny bit of improvement from our offense. No matter who they bring in to be the OC, as long as Taggart is head coach: 

1. The scheme will not change.
  2. Taggart will be the OC/Play Caller

Can't wait for another year of this. 

One of the main problems the team has.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,455
  • Days Won:  13

Honestly is there anyone on this board that doesn't like Harlan? The only thing I don't like about him is that he was out at UCLA while were were giving Holtz a nice contract renewal.

Really hasn't been here long enough to get solid feelings one way or the other ...

So I'm not the only one. I can't believe the blind support the man gets. After reading some comments on this board it sounds like some expect him to be the best AD in the country. The man may turn out to be great, but he hasn't done **** yet.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Honestly is there anyone on this board that doesn't like Harlan? The only thing I don't like about him is that he was out at UCLA while were were giving Holtz a nice contract renewal.

Really hasn't been here long enough to get solid feelings one way or the other ...

So I'm not the only one. I can't believe the blind support the man gets. After reading some comments on this board it sounds like some expect him to be the best AD in the country. The man may turn out to be great, but he hasn't done **** yet.

His basketball hire has been about as good as we could expect so far.  The baseball hire has done about as well as he could recruiting for us so far.  Other than that he's still in the honey moon period for most here.   

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

He seems to get it. Two hires that are very promising and a good job of reaching out to donors and holding people accountable. Not sure what more you want from the guy in such a short time. Also some nice additions to the football schedule already as well. Marketing has been better already and the Bulls Club improvements (more communication) including the alumni tailgate have been very good so far.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,519
  • Days Won:  422

He seems to get it. Two hires that are very promising and a good job of reaching out to donors and holding people accountable. Not sure what more you want from the guy in such a short time. Also some nice additions to the football schedule already as well. Marketing has been better already and the Bulls Club improvements (more communication) including the alumni tailgate have been very good so far.

Nobody saying he's doing a bad job, just that it's way too early to give him a fair performance review ... 

I will be renewing my tickets and donation as well.

Why? Because this is USF... I am not a season ticket holder because I am a band-wagon fan that supports winning teams.  I am a season ticket holder because I am a USF alumnus.

Yes, these years have been incredibly frustrating.

But no matter what, I support the team.  I will be there to root them on. Win or lose.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

With more to come.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I'll be there, even if I'm the only USF fan in the stadium.  This is my alma mater and I will support it,