• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Harlan on Taggart

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

I think the problem lies in CWT being to involved in the O.

Halfway through the season I thought ther was some progress and I even thought we might turn a small corner. Something happened and we clearly regressed. I will say for such an ugly season I saw more fight in this team then I have seen in a long time.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

This is all just a big waste of time. I'd be shocked if they win six games next year. Ultimately, they'll fire him after 2015. Based on what I've seen I can't imagine he makes it.

Exactly. We won't win more than 4-5 games next year. Might as well fire this bum now and get a real coach, because all we are gonna do is waste another year then fire him.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,681
  • Days Won:  8

Whoever calls the offense in the last 10 minutes of our games, needs to call it that way the whole game.

Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

This is all just a big waste of time. I'd be shocked if they win six games next year. Ultimately, they'll fire him after 2015. Based on what I've seen I can't imagine he makes it.

Given how bad the AAC is I can see Taggart falling backwards into 6 wins and stayng here with us a solidly mediocre team in a terrible division.

How many first and Macks does it take to realize this guy's coaching tools are way too limited?

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839
  • Days Won:  0

Given how bad the AAC is I can see Taggart falling backwards into 6 wins and stayng here with us a solidly mediocre team in a terrible division.

How many first and Macks does it take to realize this guy's coaching tools are way too limited?

We are in the good division. Cincy, ECU, UCF, and Temple every year. Florida State and Maryland on the road and Syracuse at home next season. I would be happy to get 6 wins out of that honestly.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

The AAC was terrible this year and he barely managed to get 4 wins. No way he gets 6 wins with a worse team next year.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Taggart is a train wreck taking the entire program to new lows.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Hopefully he sits down with Willie and puts all these parameters on him and Willie says eff it I'm gone

Was literally about to post this. Cheaper to get them to quit; "manage" them out. Like I said, I have faith in him

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

Someone at needs to call Tony Dungy. What should we do?

:sarcasm:

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

To pump the team up for the game Taggart played the team broadcasts of UCF wins. Epic fail.

• Upvote 1