• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

White is our best qb

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I'm sure to be sorry for having waded into this

I watched the CBS sports telecast from my dvr. After the 3rd down play white looks over to the sidelines (27 seconds left) and he's lining the team up at the 18 second mark. I don't see him looking back at the sidelines again. So whatever happened occurred in that 9 seconds. However the cbss telecast doesn't show the bulls sideline. Mike white does make a motion that kind of looks like a spike but could also have been something else.

cameras don't show cwt or anyone else on the bulls sideline calling plays between 3rd and 4th downs. Certainly possible that cwt thought it was third down. Also possible that CR didn't see what he thinks he saw. Doesn't mean anyone is lying. 9 seconds with all the moving parts out there is not a lot of time.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

I watched the CBS sports telecast from my dvr. After the 3rd down play white looks over to the sidelines (27 seconds left) and he's lining the team up at the 18 second mark. I don't see him looking back at the sidelines again. So whatever happened occurred in that 9 seconds. However the cbss telecast doesn't show the bulls sideline. Mike white does make a motion that kind of looks like a spike but could also have been something else.

cameras don't show cwt or anyone else on the bulls sideline calling plays between 3rd and 4th downs. Certainly possible that cwt thought it was third down. Also possible that CR didn't see what he thinks he saw. Doesn't mean anyone is lying. 9 seconds with all the moving parts out there is not a lot of time.

Clearly CWT is giving him a play and as an afterthought tells him to spike the ball with a quick motion for the second play. Its right at the beginning of this clip.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Looks like mike white hugs Reaves after the score. Not Taggart. Not good for getting your starting job back.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

Clearly CWT is giving him a play and as an afterthought tells him to spike the ball with a quick motion for the second play. Its right at the beginning of this clip.

Although CWT's hand motion appears to look very similar to a spike I'd call it pure speculation what we think he "tells him" unless we have audio on CWT or Whites confirmation what was said.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

There's a video of Dre Davis on Bullscast where he says a sticks play was called and White changed it to the fade.  I'm so glad that we have so many people here that know the offensive hand signals to correct Dre though....

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

There's a video of Dre Davis on Bullscast where he says a sticks play was called and White changed it to the fade.  I'm so glad that we have so many people here that know the offensive hand signals to correct Dre though....

This

As for CousinRicky, I have no doubt that he has legitimate inside connections, as shown by all the things he's gotten right on here.  That doesn't mean that the insiders know everything, especially as it's happening on the football field.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993

I thought the issue was between 3rd and 4th down. Now it's that CWT called 2 plays at the timeout and the second was a spike? I didn't see that being raised by anyone until now but admittedly I skimmed through this.

As for the hand motion at the time out I don't think it's clear he's calling for a spike.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,624
  • Days Won:  0

Looks like mike white hugs Reaves after the score. Not Taggart. Not good for getting your starting job back.

:facepalm:  I'm sure that's what the decision will come down to

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

:facepalm:  I'm sure that's what the decision will come down to

I get no hug, you get no start. That sounds reasonable to me, why doesn't it to you, Ninja? :D

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550

I thought the issue was between 3rd and 4th down. Now it's that CWT called 2 plays at the timeout and the second was a spike? I didn't see that being raised by anyone until now but admittedly I skimmed through this.

As for the hand motion at the time out I don't think it's clear he's calling for a spike.

No.. you got it right.  ...Apparently there are now two speculations:

Taggart calling for a spike in the 4th down, which is what CousinRicky said:

'On that last touchdown play, yes the one on 4th down, he was signalling in for White to spike the ball.  White luckily questioned it and got a play in from one of the other QBs on the sideline."

And Taggart calling 2 plays in 3rd down... one being a run, then a spike, which is what Slick is apparently claiming (with no obvious bias of course <_< )

:argue: