• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just wait 'til next year...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  0

I want a 7-5 season at least. Screw 6-6. With our schedule and the kind of talent that is in our state, we should have no problem at a minimum 7 wins with 5 of those coming from our conference.

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

How dare you use men's bball motto in the subject line! :)

CWT had better change a lot of what he's doing. It does sound like he wants to invest in Flowers. With a good QB and our excellent RBs, there is hope.

I think with Mack, Johnson, Tice and Swanson, we have the most talent that we've ever had in the back field. And I'm speaking as a Taylor and Ford fan.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

If we fall below .500 at any point during the season next year, he should be shown the door.

This. ^^^^ I'm all done

Houston was an embarrassment

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  157
  • Days Won:  1

The subject of this post, Just Wait Till Next Year, should be our battle cry!  It would be bigger than War Eagle!

Edited by rich.sessums

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

The subject of this post, Just Wait Till Next Year, should be our battle cry! It would be bigger than War Eagle!

Suggest that to athletics. Instead of bleed green and gold, just wait till next year. Get the shirts and posters ready.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

The ONLY hope we have in the future is recruiting. Maybe CWT can recruit somebody with the guts to stand up to their opponent, because he certainly can't motivate them to do it.

And I don't give two ***** about what they do in practice.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077

If we fall below .500 at any point during the season next year, he should be shown the door.

This. ^^^^ I'm all done

Graft: you are one of the people I can always count on to show me the silver lining when I get down on this program. What gives? Are you starting to lose faith, too? I trust your opinion cause I think you are closer to what's going on behind the scenes than I am.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685

The subject of this post, Just Wait Till Next Year, should be our battle cry! It would be bigger than War Eagle!

Suggest that to athletics. Instead of bleed green and gold, just wait till next year. Get the shirts and posters ready.

I like it... (patent pending). :)

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  197
  • Days Won:  0

Tags saving grace at this point is his recruiting, I'd like to see what he lands come national signing day. Def need to see 2 quarterbacks in the class.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

This. ^^^^ I'm all done

Graft: you are one of the people I can always count on to show me the silver lining when I get down on this program. What gives? Are you starting to lose faith, too? I trust your opinion cause I think you are closer to what's going on behind the scenes than I am.
I just hate apathy and the team was just coated in it last week. I'm not down on the kids playing but the coaches who just seem to be going through the motions. 18-22 y/o are by nature are sponges and absorb their surroundings. It makes me wonder the fire the coaches are lighting under them, if any.

It's just an opinion, but I left early Saturday because I just could not stand another school cheering as they left our house. Knowing my limits, I hit mine Saturday and just had to leave. I want to hear USF chants and yet this year all I've heard is other schools owning our house. Gets rough after a while man.

Edited by Skingraft