• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just wait 'til next year...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Next year there wont be many left to see if he( Coach T )turns it around , esp if we lose to MD , FSU, Cuse OOC to start the season.     

I say if he doesn't go at least 2-2 OOC to start the season than he should be fired ASAP.( if he loses to FAMU than he should get canned that night, and shouldn't be allowed back on the Bus) (have one of the Coordinators finish the season while looking for the replacement, get a head start on the search).     Def look to the Power 5 or swiping from within the conference (Cincy , Memphis, Temple or dare I Say ECU).    All have better coaches than we currently do.

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,252
  • Days Won:  255

I was in just wait till 2-3 years from now mode as soon as we got rid of Holtz.  Anyone who wasn't (The USF is a Corvette crowd) is smoking that good good.....

And here we find ourselves, so what are you expecting next year?

A bowl game.  Anything less and Taggart should be shown the door.  

Pretty sure thats a lock, why waste everyone's time?

Paying another coach for not coaching - We win 25% of the time so I am pretty sure we are doing that already, what you are against is paying another coach to coach

Not giving a coach sufficient time in a complete rebuild makes the job less attractive to potential candidates -At some point the rebuild needs to happen, Tags seems to only be able to do the destruction and I am pretty sure we do not need anymore years of that.

The money you waste only further deludes the coaching talent pool as you waste money that could be spent a new coach - We have already wasted the money 

We're the second youngest team in the FBS give Taggarts some time to be come mentally and physically mature - We probably should have hired a coach that was already mentally mature.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I was in just wait till 2-3 years from now mode as soon as we got rid of Holtz. Anyone who wasn't (The USF is a Corvette crowd) is smoking that good good.....

And here we find ourselves, so what are you expecting next year?

A bowl game. Anything less and Taggart should be shown the door.

Pretty sure thats a lock, why waste everyone's time?

Paying another coach for not coaching - We win 25% of the time so I am pretty sure we are doing that already, what you are against is paying another coach to coach

Not giving a coach sufficient time in a complete rebuild makes the job less attractive to potential candidates -At some point the rebuild needs to happen, Tags seems to only be able to do the destruction and I am pretty sure we do not need anymore years of that.

The money you waste only further deludes the coaching talent pool as you waste money that could be spent a new coach - We have already wasted the money

We're the second youngest team in the FBS give Taggarts some time to be come mentally and physically mature - We probably should have hired a coach that was already mentally mature.

Love the comment about a mature coach. Spot on

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

The subject of this post, Just Wait Till Next Year, should be our battle cry! It would be bigger than War Eagle!

Suggest that to athletics. Instead of bleed green and gold, just wait till next year. Get the shirts and posters ready.

Anyone have faith that USF can get a Tee Shirt together or do it right? I mean Purple for Homecoming game against ECU , than today, the huge mess with the bright yellow shirts. ( they were supposed to be at ALL gates for the first 5,000 fans in USF gear) Don't you know they didn't have them at the gates when they opened , None of the gates that we went to knew where there were or who had them, It took about 30 minutes to locate them( they were all in the club apparently) than distributed to the other gates. USF cant even get Tee shirts right, what makes us think they will turn around this football program? side note the escalators were not even working in the gate we came in. (not sure if that was USF or Ray issue) but no escalator , no shirt, Very disorganized and embarrassing. Throw in a Pro UCiF crowd in our bld and a first home shut out in programs history and I say we reached a NEW LOW.
Those shirts were a joke only in certain areas. Promo said first 5000 Bulls fans. They gave th to UCF fans too. I saw one UCF fan with six of them, laughing as she got another one.