• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone miss Holtz yet?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Neither looks like a guru at this point. That's utterly laughable.

One is well on his way to his 3rd conference title, the other the unemployment line.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

What is wrong with you people?

We got dis disease

disgust, disillusionment, disgrace, distaste, distrust, disrespect, discontent... shall i go on?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,013
  • Days Won:  38

UDDERly laughable

he was an absolute clown.

Looks like a guru compared to CWT.

FYI... Holtz is still using mostly Sonny Dykes recruits.

Out of the LA Tech 2-deep Depth Chart, 3 on Defense, 8 on Offense can possibly be attributed to Holtz

...I used "possibly" as Holtz came in pretty late in the 1st recruiting class (mid Dec) so how many in his first class were already pursued by Dykes can be questioned

How can you shrug off that transfer qb from Iowa he got, like its nothing? The one that that's thrown 17 TDs and almost 1900 yards? He's been at that school as long as CWT and instead of putting in a system that made the most of what he had, he changed everything on offense. He made his bed. I mean FYI, CWT still depends on Holtz recruits like Todd Chandler in his 2 deep.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

This board...that ANYone would think we'd be better with CSH, and would even call him a guru--ugh. Thank goodness everyone gets an extra hour to sleep tonight. You guys need it.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Guru, no. Better than CWT...it's hard to make a rational argument he's not.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,746
  • Days Won:  3

I am holding my judgements until the 2015 season

Same here. He's not gonna get the hook at the end of this season, nor do I think he'll get yanked mid-season next year. The 2015 year should be make-or-break for a decision on retaining him. 

I'm still holding out hope for a win over SMU. Unfortunately, hope is all I've got. I don't see Memphis or UCF as wins. 

This board...that ANYone would think we'd be better with CSH, and would even call him a guru--ugh. Thank goodness everyone gets an extra hour to sleep tonight. You guys need it.

I said IN COMPARISON to CWT who has insisted on White, changed to an offense hardly anyone uses and players don't know and has been calling questionable plays on offense, and led the team to its first FCS loss in history. Don't be stupid and take it out of context.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

he was an absolute clown.

Looks like a guru compared to CWT.

FYI... Holtz is still using mostly Sonny Dykes recruits.

Out of the LA Tech 2-deep Depth Chart, 3 on Defense, 8 on Offense can possibly be attributed to Holtz

...I used "possibly" as Holtz came in pretty late in the 1st recruiting class (mid Dec) so how many in his first class were already pursued by Dykes can be questioned

How can you shrug off that transfer qb from Iowa he got, like its nothing? The one that that's thrown 17 TDs and almost 1900 yards? He's been at that school as long as CWT and instead of putting in a system that made the most of what he had, he changed everything on offense. He made his bed. I mean FYI, CWT still depends on Holtz recruits like Todd Chandler in his 2 deep.

Not shrugging off, just stating facts.

Most of the starters are Dykes.

And yes.. CWT still depends on Holtz recruits... could that be the problem...?

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

I said IN COMPARISON to CWT who has insisted on White, changed to an offense hardly anyone uses and players don't know and has been calling questionable plays on offense, and led the team to its first FCS loss in history. Don't be stupid and take it out of context.

And Holtz gave LA Tech a loss vs a FCS team.

So.. not much of a guru in comparison