• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Steven Bench gets the start tomorrow

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

Does he get the same amount of leash that White had?  Or does he get pulled after a first INT (god forbid)?  He stuck with White through some pretty bad performances. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

Does he get the same amount of leash that White had? Or does he get pulled after a first INT (god forbid)? He stuck with White through some pretty bad performances.

or does gets pulled for a series after his first TD? :D Edited by 2000bull

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

If Bench is the guy some here think he is he will take advantage of this opportunity and never let the job go. I certainly hope this is the case....

let's hope you're right.

I don't think Bench is Much different than White.  He's more mobile but less accurate, but neither are the real answer at QB.  I was referencing the Bench brigade on here and just hoping their right and he can get the offense to consistently put points on the board and take care of the football.  

• Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  1,290
  • Days Won:  0

I think McFarland will have a big day.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516

Another year of no answer at QB. Can we make it 2 years in a row of going through 3 QBs and not due to injury?

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Another year of no answer at QB. Can we make it 2 years in a row of going through 3 QBs and not due to injury?

Bench was replaced due to an injured ankle.

White has been replaced due to an injured hand.

Other than that, yes its quite the spectacle

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516

I guess I should've been more specific. I meant not due to an injury as significant as season ending or being out a few months.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,681
  • Days Won:  8

If Bench is the guy some here think he is he will take advantage of this opportunity and never let the job go. I certainly hope this is the case....

let's hope you're right.

I don't think Bench is Much different than White. He's more mobile but less accurate, but neither are the real answer at QB. I was referencing the Bench brigade on here and just hoping their right and he can get the offense to consistently put points on the board and take care of the football.
My support of Bench is due the lack of performance by White, and in my opinion more productivity from Bench in his limited play time.

Is Bench much better or worse? We don't know because Bench hasn't been givin the huge leash that White has.

Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

I guess I should've been more specific. I meant not due to an injury as significant as season ending or being out a few months.

Ok fair enough. Its not like they were playing well enough to keep the job anyway.

Wonder when flowers takes the reigns

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

let's hope you're right.
I don't think Bench is Much different than White. He's more mobile but less accurate, but neither are the real answer at QB. I was referencing the Bench brigade on here and just hoping their right and he can get the offense to consistently put points on the board and take care of the football.
My support of Bench is due the lack of performance by White, and in my opinion more productivity from Bench in his limited play time.

Is Bench much better or worse? We don't know because Bench hasn't been givin the huge leash that White has.

This.