• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Taggart has officially changed the culture.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

What's the difference? Does 4-8 mean anything? We play sloppy, unentertaining football. We did last year and we have for the vast majority of this year.

Trying to cherry pick one player or a drive that looks better than last year is loser ****.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,253
  • Days Won:  255

These posts are beyond depressing. We've played 8 games so far. 6 of them we have showed something worth seeing and the other 2 we laid an egg. I was sickened by the game last night, we played horrible against a decent team. But all this grumbling and moaning about everything is annoying. Go heat up the left over crow from last week and be ready to cheer again after our victory next Saturday. It was 1 horrible game. Truly unacceptable, but still 1 game. Let's see where we are at the end of the season.

4-8 yeah...that's improvement

Would you rather be 2-10 again?

we were never 2-10 prior to him dragging us there; if he gets to 4-8 it will have taken him 2 years to improve us one game against increasingly declining competition. I'm pretty sure even CSH could have accomplished that from the golf course and that success found him the door.
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

He's chMfed the culture We are getting used to losing and people accept his excuses!

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Where's Hippy at? Would love to hear his breakdown of what happened and if he still think's we're close to being great.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

Usf has yet to have a good start to a game except arguably Uconn. 2 of our 3 wins were come backs to bad teams.

Taggarts and this team system seem to be unable to score early. They never are prepared. They haven't been prepared for a single game all season.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Where's Hippy at? Would love to hear his breakdown of what happened and if he still think's we're close to being great.

Leave the dude alone. He was overjoyed for a win and with a name like that, probably dropping acid.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

Usf has yet to have a good start to a game except arguably Uconn. 2 of our 3 wins were come backs to bad teams.

Taggarts and this team system seem to be unable to score early. They never are prepared. They haven't been prepared for a single game all season.

UConn was the one game I felt we were in the driver's seat the entire game. Even with that we didn't show the killer instinct to bury them. We did handle them well and I never felt the result was in question.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Offense may be slightly better than last year. Defense is much worse. Overall team is about the same.

Only thing throughout his coaching career that Taggart has proven is he can beat teams with losing records.

Just because you keep the score close at halftime does not mean you are playing a team competitively. When the game is one score or less with a chance to win with less than 4 minutes to go, that is a competitive game.

Your team is not playing well when the defense can't stop teams from getting over 300 yards a half. It is not 1 game, it was 5.

This team is far from being competitive. I am not even looking for wins right now, just a competitive team from start to finish.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  0

I feel like Maryland and ECU games were ones that we could have won. Then again last year I felt that the UCF/Houston/Memphis games were ones that we could have won.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,056
  • Days Won:  38

If we beat Houston, SMU, and UCF (maybe just UCF) We'll be singing a different tune.

That said, I don't know if this team has the guts to grind that out.