• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We made National news

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

I wonder if they have, "fans" that go on their message boards only when they do make a mistake just to complain?

I don't know why you are getting so defensive. Opie posted a story about USF that I probably wouldn't have seen if I didn't view this forum.

If you can't laugh or comment about your school when they screw up, then ISIS wins. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,425
  • Days Won:  19

I wonder if they have, "fans" that go on their message boards only when they do make a mistake just to complain?

I don't know why you are getting so defensive. Opie posted a story about USF that I probably wouldn't have seen if I didn't view this forum.

If you can't laugh or comment about your school when they screw up, then ISIS wins. 

:roflmao:

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

I bet not one of the "fans" made a comment on Eatmon's story or any other positive story associated with USF. they certainly wouldn't start a thread if they did come across one.

Amen.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Y'all don't mind Bear. he's acting out trying to get out from smazza's shadow.  Best thing you can do is put him back on your "pay no mind" list. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,648
  • Days Won:  424

Wow! Just wow! Really shows the level of engagement the student body has with the football team.

Students will be wearing purple shirts in an end zone with a pirate ship. Go ahead and paint the ECU logos in the end zone and call it a day.

What a joke!

Dead on...sad.  I can't believe SOMEONE didn't catch this.  But it does show the big disconnect within USF.

Someone did catch it and the green shirts came in Tuesday.

I think Hem overuses the NN designation at times but, in this case, it perfectly describes the ones on this thread that continue to go on and on and on whining about this. The fact that this made "national" news just means we still have those out there obsessed with little ole us ....

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

Am I the only one wondering why it would be purple regardless of who we are playing?

Exactly - why purple in the first place?  Homecoming shirts should be school colors, right?

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Who actually approved this? Serious question. Any help is appreciated.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  342
  • Days Won:  2

If it's any help, in my four years at USF the homecoming colors always included purple. They probably just stuck with it for years and didn't think twice. Should've been caught earlier, but it's not like this is our first year including purple as our colors. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

I'm not one to overreact to stupid things, but this mistake is ridiculous. I hope no students are dumb enough to wear these to the game and if they are dumb enough, hopefully they have friends that tell then, "Take that **** off, what r u thinking."

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Y'all don't mind Bear. he's acting out trying to get out from smazza's shadow.  Best thing you can do is put him back on your "pay no mind" list. 

He's the Skip to smazza's Lou.

• Upvote 1