• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We made National news

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

I wonder if they have, "fans" that go on their message boards only when they do make a mistake just to complain?

I don't know why you are getting so defensive. Opie posted a story about USF that I probably wouldn't have seen if I didn't view this forum.

If you can't laugh or comment about your school when they screw up, then ISIS wins.

How could you have missed it. It was NATIONAL news ...

Props for the ISIS line .... although, most of the negatives on here aren't laughing about it. They're whining like little girls ...

I'm not in the Nation currently, bro

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802

How is Dunkley much different than Winston?

Unfortunately, in college, a lot of girls are sexually assaulted and a lot more claim it when it didn't happen. You guys haven't hung around Greeks very much apparently (sorry for generalizing, frat boys).

I think it's disgusting, but it's not highly out of the norm if JW is guilty and even less outside the norm if he isn't.

Edited by The Great 8

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Unfortunately, in college, a lot of girls are sexually assaulted and a lot more claim it when it didn't happen.

Gonna have to call ******** on this line. Unless you have any sort of statistic to back up the claim that more girls lie about sexual assault than are actually assaulted, you're just pulling **** out of your ass.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802

Unfortunately, in college, a lot of girls are sexually assaulted and a lot more claim it when it didn't happen.

Gonna have to call ******** on this line. Unless you have any sort of statistic to back up the claim that more girls lie about sexual assault than are actually assaulted, you're just pulling **** out of your ass.

Anecdotal, agreed. "A lot" is a relative term as well.

Edited by The Great 8

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

How is Dunkley much different than Winston?

Unfortunately, in college, a lot of girls are sexually assaulted and a lot more claim it when it didn't happen. You guys haven't hung around Greeks very much apparently (sorry for generalizing, frat boys).

I think it's disgusting, but it's not highly out of the norm if JW is guilty and even less outside the norm if he isn't.

Um... Dunkley was charged with domestic violence.... not sexual assault. Neither good.... one not even close to the other.

Anecdotal, agreed. "A lot" is a relative term as well.

Its the "more" part that caught my attention.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Any time a girl is sexually assaulted, they need to catch and punish the offender.  As a dad of a young girl, I would expect nothing less and my daughter being in that situation would be my worst nightmare.

That said, I do wonder if there are existing stats that show what the ratio is of sexual charges that are dropped to those that are tried and result in conviction. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

USF got no rhythm...

Any time a girl is sexually assaulted, they need to catch and punish the offender.  As a dad of a young girl, I would expect nothing less and my daughter being in that situation would be my worst nightmare.

That said, I do wonder if there are existing stats that show what the ratio is of sexual charges that are dropped to those that are tried and result in conviction. 

But "dropped" doesn't mean "not guilty"

Dropped can mean there are no witnesses and no way to secure a conviction.