• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looks Like A Noon Kick-Off (EST) For Wisconsin on ESPNU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I'm pretty scared of this game. We normally play better with strong teams, but from what I'm seeing so far I'm feeling a first class beat-down coming in our first road game.

Or, it could be the game that turns our season around and gets us back on the yellow brick road. You choose...

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

Considering nc state completely dominated us from start to finish this could get even uglier if Usf plays like that again. We will see how we look against UCONN before seeing Wisconsin

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Days Won:  19

The last time I remember drinking before 11AM was for our game at Florida, but I think I am up for the challenge.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Going to the game with the mindset that Im there to support the Green and Gold, Will cheer for the good plays, hope for a lot of them,  Not expecting a win but hoping to walk out with some dignity.   Looking forward to taking in and absorbing the whole Wisconsin Game day experience, the pre game, the game its self, the end of the 3rd qt Jump around , the 5th quarter show ect...    Taking in what REAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL is all about.   If we win it will be even better. If we lose  wont be the end of the world

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

Perfect!! Cubs Brewers Friday night. USF Saturday day and then back for the baseball game that night. Perfect sports trip - especially if the Bulls pull a miracle. Yeah I know - don't say it.