• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looks Like A Noon Kick-Off (EST) For Wisconsin on ESPNU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I hope the overlook us.

Y would they?

Ok, not contributing anything here, I know...sorry... ;)

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

NC State dominated USF...they seemed to be a balanced team that can do some damage...  I wonder if NC State might have enough juice to knockoff FSU this weekend in Raleigh?

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

NC State dominated USF...they seemed to be a balanced team that can do some damage... I wonder if NC State might have enough juice to knockoff FSU this weekend in Raleigh?

No they don't. But it would make us look less like poo, so I hope it happens.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

NC State looks like they could be a formidable opponent.

Having a good quarterback means a lot in college football.

Brissett is good. I'm sure UF would love to have him now.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Eh 11 AM starts are common for the Badgers, both in and out of conference. Already their third in a row this season this upcoming Saturday.

Good luck to you guys. I haven't seen USF play this year so I don't really know what to expect. Just hope your guys can tackle better than BGSU did this past Saturday, some of the worst tackling I've ever seen. Got to a point I was feeling sorry for BGSU as our backs were just toying with their defense.

Just watch some of the NCSt game and think of all the things that could be on Saturday. We're honestly just hoping to make it a good game.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

NC State dominated USF...they seemed to be a balanced team that can do some damage... I wonder if NC State might have enough juice to knockoff FSU this weekend in Raleigh?

No they don't. But it would make us look less like poo, so I hope it happens.

I wouldn't say there's no way...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  32
  • Days Won:  0

Hard to tell with NC State right now.  They're coming off a season in which the only three teams they beat were non-conference opponents.  We'll see if they can muster off a couple conference wins in 2014.  

It completely depends on Jacoby Brissett.  Kid has always been very talented, so it doesn't surprise me that he has padded his stats against a relatively easy schedule thus far.  We'll see if his play continues into the ACC schedule and getting some help out of his skill positions is vital.  Even with Russell Wilson and Mike Glennon at the helm, NCST has always had a little difficulty at the skill positions. I am sure Florida wishes they still had Brissett at their disposal now that Driskel is struggling.  Really wish he had chosen Wisconsin out of high school!

It'll be a big game in Raleigh on Saturday afternoon.  I'd be pleasantly surprised if NC State keeps it within three scores, though.  Nothing to do with USF or any other opponent on NC State's schedule as it does the talent of FSU.