• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Maryland favored by 10

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,022
  • Days Won:  38

We must gamble this house!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

What type of offense does MD run? Also Is MD's QB mobile?

Maryland runs a spread 3-4 Base offense. With Sometimes a Fullback ( who is very athletic by the way 5'9 230  4.6 and we throw the ball to him alot)  We have 3 very good runningbacks. #1 is Brandon Ross think of him as a Reggie Bush (poormans version ) he  catches the ball very well. And is our out lets back  catching passes vs Linebackers and screen back. ANd he can also  run the ball regular and has some shake.  #2 Back is Reid  5'10  210 he is a mixture or Ross and Brown he has  power and shake and can make people miss.  

WES BROWN is a HORSE he is big 6'1 220, he is listed at 6'1 210. But from watching him  at the game he is bigger than that. He runs with alot of Power he usually takes 2-3 guys to take him down. 

Maryland has alot of very good receivers. But we have had some unbelievable bad luck at that position already, Our  biggest wr, Nigel King 6'3 210  transfored out of school to Kansas , because we were deep at that spot. Leverne Jacob out leading wr from last year just got suspended for the year, because he got in a fight and was arrested or something like that. ANd now his baby Brother Taivon Jacob who is a world class speedster is also out for the season.

SO my Terps are down to #1  Stefon Diggs = is  a monster and is pretty much the next DeSean Jackson,  #1B is Deon Long who is very good wr in his own right strong, and fast very good hands.  #3 Wr will most likely be  Marcus Leak a 6'0 210 guy , very very physical WR think anquan boldin  . #4  Amba Etta 6'2 200  speedster sub 10.60 /100 guy, Rs sophomore. 50-50 guy catches some drops more. #5 is Veii  a Slot wide out quick , shifty  , 50-50 he is young not too good hands 

Our O line is big and athletic and physical and experienced. Ou Tight Ends are a mixture of blockers and speedy Te in Hayward who is 6'5 230 4.6 speed flex guy.  

Maryland loves to Run our QuarterBack Cj Brown is basically  Pat White from West Va He is running Qb, who is ok at throwing. H is much better at Running than passing. He will also pump fake like he is going to throw then run. he is about 4.6/40 guy  but really moves.

We like to throw the ball to our wide outs bubble screens. You might get bubble screened to death this saturday, Because from what i watched of you guys vs West Carolina thats  what they did. 

We can Run the ball, i read some posts on here about Maryland cant  run the ball our Runningbacks are  last in the Big10. WE RUSHED for  285 yards  on saturday. 

South Florida in going to be in for a physical guy, Maryland is very physical out Defense is like a group of wild dawgs, THEY WILL KNOCK YOU INTO NEXT WEEKEND. Look at for #21 Sean Davis. He plays like Sean Taylor (RIP) next Miami  safety He is 6'1 205 and will come full speed  15 yards deep from coverage and knock your Rb or Qb out cold. The guy has 8 solo tackles vs JMU. 

Out secondary is very good. D line is deep, Linebackers are  athletic and can tackle. 

Thanks TerpFan!

How the heck did you guys not compete for the ACC title last year with all these NFL type players? Any glaring weaknesses on your team?  

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,684
  • Days Won:  8

My fiancé never wants to go to Food Shack though she's never been nor have I and I'm always suggesting it. I've been in the area about ten months. I won't give her a choice next time.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

My fiancé never wants to go to Food Shack though she's never been nor have I and I'm always suggesting it. I've been in the area about ten months. I won't give her a choice next time.

Just make sure you blindfold her until you get inside. It looks like a dry cleaners from the outside.

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

What type of offense does MD run? Also Is MD's QB mobile?

Maryland runs a spread 3-4 Base offense. With Sometimes a Fullback ( who is very athletic by the way 5'9 230 4.6 and we throw the ball to him alot) We have 3 very good runningbacks. #1 is Brandon Ross think of him as a Reggie Bush (poormans version ) he catches the ball very well. And is our out lets back catching passes vs Linebackers and screen back. ANd he can also run the ball regular and has some shake. #2 Back is Reid 5'10 210 he is a mixture or Ross and Brown he has power and shake and can make people miss.

WES BROWN is a HORSE he is big 6'1 220, he is listed at 6'1 210. But from watching him at the game he is bigger than that. He runs with alot of Power he usually takes 2-3 guys to take him down.

Maryland has alot of very good receivers. But we have had some unbelievable bad luck at that position already, Our biggest wr, Nigel King 6'3 210 transfored out of school to Kansas , because we were deep at that spot. Leverne Jacob out leading wr from last year just got suspended for the year, because he got in a fight and was arrested or something like that. ANd now his baby Brother Taivon Jacob who is a world class speedster is also out for the season.

SO my Terps are down to #1 Stefon Diggs = is a monster and is pretty much the next DeSean Jackson, #1B is Deon Long who is very good wr in his own right strong, and fast very good hands. #3 Wr will most likely be Marcus Leak a 6'0 210 guy , very very physical WR think anquan boldin . #4 Amba Etta 6'2 200 speedster sub 10.60 /100 guy, Rs sophomore. 50-50 guy catches some drops more. #5 is Veii a Slot wide out quick , shifty , 50-50 he is young not too good hands

Our O line is big and athletic and physical and experienced. Ou Tight Ends are a mixture of blockers and speedy Te in Hayward who is 6'5 230 4.6 speed flex guy.

Maryland loves to Run our QuarterBack Cj Brown is basically Pat White from West Va He is running Qb, who is ok at throwing. H is much better at Running than passing. He will also pump fake like he is going to throw then run. he is about 4.6/40 guy but really moves.

We like to throw the ball to our wide outs bubble screens. You might get bubble screened to death this saturday, Because from what i watched of you guys vs West Carolina thats what they did.

We can Run the ball, i read some posts on here about Maryland cant run the ball our Runningbacks are last in the Big10. WE RUSHED for 285 yards on saturday.

South Florida in going to be in for a physical guy, Maryland is very physical out Defense is like a group of wild dawgs, THEY WILL KNOCK YOU INTO NEXT WEEKEND. Look at for #21 Sean Davis. He plays like Sean Taylor (RIP) next Miami safety He is 6'1 205 and will come full speed 15 yards deep from coverage and knock your Rb or Qb out cold. The guy has 8 solo tackles vs JMU.

Out secondary is very good. D line is deep, Linebackers are athletic and can tackle.

You seem to have some thick goggles on.
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

CRAB CAKES AND FOOTBALL!!!!   

THAT'S WHAT MARYLAND DOES!!!

crabcakes-and-football-o.gif

(been waiting to use that one)

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

lol, hes been banned from both a Maryland and USF board already today, spent the morning talking about how terrible MD was, and spent last week talking about how he was burning his tickets and never rooting for Maryland again. So yea....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

lol, hes been banned from both a Maryland and USF board already today, spent the morning talking about how terrible MD was, and spent last week talking about how he was burning his tickets and never rooting for Maryland again. So yea....

That's awesome! Ha

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,569
  • Days Won:  423

Thankfully we don't have any fans like that ...............

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

Per vegasinsider.com

That's it ?  ....they must suck.