• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brett Kean QB 2015 OH 6'2"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

USFbulls24, not sure who your reply was intended for? I'm saying a kid might be more likely to go to P5 as a 3rd string in order to get the best development and hopefully play his senior year. I'd like to think we can develop a QB here, but I don't see much evidence of it...even with our star QB coach.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I still don't understand why a lot of these QBs would want to go to a P5 school and sit behind multiple talented QBs for years hoping for a shot when they can go to a school like USF and start for 4 years. Here's hoping Kean sticks and we pick up Lawson.

Wondering if Jupiter's Tyler Cameron is realizing that.  He just finished his 3rd season, and was beat out to start this year by a true freshmen.  It's very likely he never starts in 5 years.  I suspect he would've done well at USF, and his friends/family could've watched him play a lot.

Woulard may be seeing the same thing...but maybe he's embracing the LA area and doesn't mind a good education and excellent weather, to go along with no playing time?

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,682
  • Days Won:  8

I still don't understand why a lot of these QBs would want to go to a P5 school and sit behind multiple talented QBs for years hoping for a shot when they can go to a school like USF and start for 4 years. Here's hoping Kean sticks and we pick up Lawson.

Wondering if Jupiter's Tyler Cameron is realizing that. He just finished his 3rd season, and was beat out to start this year by a true freshmen. It's very likely he never starts in 5 years. I suspect he would've done well at USF, and his friends/family could've watched him play a lot.

Woulard may be seeing the same thing...but maybe he's embracing the LA area and doesn't mind a good education and excellent weather, to go along with no playing time?

I don't see how a kid could win the elite 11 mvp, then accept never starting in college.

If he could start he may show he has nfl prospects. He should transfer, unless he really just sucks and wouldn't start at his new school either.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,520
  • Days Won:  28

He just won a state championship

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

So did Mike White.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

So did Mike White.

zing

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663

He throws the ball well on designed roll outs.

But can he take a snap under center? All shotgun in his highlight reel

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993

We've run a lot of shotgun this year. Keane at least looks like he can roll out and throw.

Would not be good to have a true freshman QB start for the third year in a row.