• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF basketball upper limit

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

Please ignore the winkle...

The rest of us attempt to be civilized....sometimes.

The Moose is right this time. If you're bringing in info from another site, you should provide the link or, at the very least, acknowledge where you got it from ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Anyone heard what we've offered Masiello? I'm sure we had to make it worth his while to leave NYC for palm trees and white sand beaches, like at least 500K :P

Anyone heard what we've offered Masiello? I'm sure we had to make it worth his while to leave NYC for palm trees and white sand beaches, like at least 500K :P

It's in one these threads ... 5 years $1.2M ... if that was correct.

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

Not everyone cares about that stuff.  On the flip side, New York City, with all its culture and sophisication, vs. pick up trucks and the world's largest Confederate flag right up the road in Pasco County?  Try and sell that crap to a NYC boy.

It will have to come down to opportunity and money.  The idiot media blasted the AAC as a weak new conference, but this season and the post season in both the NCAA and NIT have shown that the AAC is light years ahead of what is now the BE, and is ahead of other "power conferences" like the Big 10 and possibly most of the SEC.

Not everyone cares about that stuff.  On the flip side, New York City, with all its culture and sophisication, vs. pick up trucks and the world's largest Confederate flag right up the road in Pasco County?  Try and sell that crap to a NYC boy.

It will have to come down to opportunity and money.  The idiot media blasted the AAC as a weak new conference, but this season and the post season in both the NCAA and NIT have shown that the AAC is light years ahead of what is now the BE, and is ahead of other "power conferences" like the Big 10 and possibly most of the SEC.

87582072.gif

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,004
  • Days Won:  469

A lot of infighting here Redbird.

A beaten, down and battered fan base has turned on itself.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

We're cannibals

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Agree to disagree on the USF basketball destination job thread. Good luck either way going forward. Hope the new coach can get them back to being competitive. I think he will.

Let's hope so.

One coach can make all the difference. UCONN was nothing on the national stage until Calhoun came along.

Masiello may or may not be the guy, but the right guy can be the guy to put a tram over the hump.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

We're cannibals

And only some of us are fine and young.