• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Hasn't been posted on this thread yet, I don't think: 

notThisShitAgain.gif

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  50
  • Days Won:  0

So if this happens then how long until the ******** starts when (I said when) usf agrees to a home and home with (big time opponent) where our home game is at ray jay? Arguably FSU agreed to play us again since their fans had no issues getting tickets at ray jay.

That's looking way down the line but I wouldn't have a problem with it, as long as they had a good seat distribution plan for season ticket holders .... Beats the heck out of a 1-1 where your "home" game is played in Ireland.

Agreed, though to add to my previous post, there would only be a select handful of schools I'd take a 1-1 with playing at RJS. Probably less than 3-4. (Noting that Michigan did go to UCONN of all places this year)

It's also foolish to think that a contract cannot be worked out to play individual games (based on demand) at RayJay if the OCS is constructed.  It would be a more neutral sight and more favorable for "more" marquee games, all the while USF grows into a new home.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

Hasn't been posted on this thread yet, I don't think: 

notThisShitAgain.gif

The OP looked to be new to the board and had a very eloquent first post so MOST cut him some slack .... Plus, we're freaking 2-9 ... anything to take our mind off that.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

So if this happens then how long until the ******** starts when (I said when) usf agrees to a home and home with (big time opponent) where our home game is at ray jay? Arguably FSU agreed to play us again since their fans had no issues getting tickets at ray jay.

That's looking way down the line but I wouldn't have a problem with it, as long as they had a good seat distribution plan for season ticket holders .... Beats the heck out of a 1-1 where your "home" game is played in Ireland.

Agreed, though to add to my previous post, there would only be a select handful of schools I'd take a 1-1 with playing at RJS. Probably less than 3-4. (Noting that Michigan did go to UCONN of all places this year)

It's also foolish to think that a contract cannot be worked out to play individual games (based on demand) at RayJay if the OCS is constructed.  It would be a more neutral sight and more favorable for "more" marquee games, all the while USF grows into a new home.

WOW! Can you imagine the ticket fiasco that would cause?

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

Now that our free ride in the BE is over and we are relegated to gasping for airtime, dollars and recognition with the likes of UCF, FIU and FAU (all with OCS), USF might have to borrow money to get this done sooner than they want.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I'd love to have a ticket fiasco, considering our last three dreadful seasons. :D

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I'd love to have a ticket fiasco, considering our last three dreadful seasons. :D

ticket fiasco > sending in plays on offense fiasco

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,783
  • Days Won:  3

Why is it that we have that mega page 'Realignment Rumors, Conjecture & Superstition' thread, but we don't do the same for the topic of OCS? Why are the two subjects moderated differently? Seems like having one giant corral for the dead horse herd would be the way to go. 'Cause until the stadium gets built - or there's a firm decision not to...this subject is gonna be around. Much in the same way that as long as there's some disdain for the AAC and a yearning to sit at the big people's table, that 'Realignment & Rumor' thread is gonna continue to see visitation. 

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

120,000 seat stadium. Nation's biggest.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

Why is it that we have that mega page 'Realignment Rumors, Conjecture & Superstition' thread, but we don't do the same for the topic of OCS? Why are the two subjects moderated differently? Seems like having one giant corral for the dead horse herd would be the way to go. 'Cause until the stadium gets built - or there's a firm decision not to...this subject is gonna be around. Much in the same way that as long as there's some disdain for the AAC and a yearning to sit at the big people's table, that 'Realignment & Rumor' thread is gonna continue to see visitation. 

The main reason is that the OCS topic comes up so sporadically that there's usually a ton of pages in between threads and you've got newer members who haven't had the pleasure of hashing it out ..... but I think it's a very good point. I hearby decree that this is the official OCS Rumors, Conjecture & Superstition thread and all future threads dealing with the mythical aspects of our OCS will be merged into it.