• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official TBP In-Game Thread and Chat Room - #USFBulls vs #Central Florida

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

If there was any time to lose to UCF tonight was it. We were not embarrassed and this is a **** year for us. I do think they will have problems in their BCS game but that is not our problem.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  467
  • Days Won:  0

In their best year and in our worst year, they had to hang on for a 3 point win.

Was just thinking the same as I want to drain a few beers

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

The best year in their programs history versus the worst in ours, and they only won by three at home.

Fwiw, In the game we played against them, that was the worst opponent I think we faced. I know they are better, but as far as our opponents, I feel that was the worst overall team we played. If we could've covered kickoffs, I think we could have won the game

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

The rivalry is alive

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

The last pick that bortles threw was called incorrectly. The db never hit his knee on the ground and it should have been a pick 6

We were screaming the same thing !!!

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Offense needs lots of playmakers Willie will get them and this team will turn around next year

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

The best year in their programs history versus the worst in ours, and they only won by three at home.

Fwiw, In the game we played against them, that was the worst opponent I think we faced. I know they are better, but as far as our opponents, I feel that was the worst overall team we played. If we could've covered kickoffs, I think we could have won the game

Your statement is the definition of sour grapes.

UCF fans can say their team turned the ball over 5 times on their side of the field and still won against an inspired rival, while playing by far their worse game of the season. I mean being a judge they would have the better argument.

Edited by Vega

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235

How about the penalty where we ran it wide to the 10 or so? No penalty there and we probably win the game. You can't put things on one call.

Go Bulls!

Edited by namuh-bull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166

Your statement is the definition of sour grapes.

UCF fans can say their team turned the ball over 5 times on their side of the field and still won against an inspired rival, while playing by far their worse game of the season. I mean being a judge they would have the better argument.

Not sour grapes at all. Cincinnati played a much better game but had us return the block and turnover.

UConn crushed the offense except for one drive we got a FG.

This opponent strggled on both sides of the ball. White missed a lot of guys downfield against the secondary. That won't work against a better offense.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

We are bad. UCF tried to give us the game with 5 turnovers. Unfortunately USF has the worst offense ever