• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Denzel Ward - OT

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Denzel Ward â€@DWard75_ 19h

Out I call the school recruiting me, @CoachTaggart is the only head coach that wished me Merry Christmas. Straight Class

Cuse Nation taking shots at USF

Joey P â€@modman97 25 Dec @DWard75_ He has a lot of time. #no bowlReply Retweet Retweeted

Joey P â€@modman97 25 Dec @DWard75_  Merry Christmas to you  from the entire SYRACUSE family. #ACC #orange #ontherise

Ron Whiting â€@RonWhitingH2O 25 Dec @DWard75_ @CuseFB coaches are on a business trip. Merry Christmas from #CuseTwitterArmy

CuseNation â€@CuseFB 23h @DWard75_ @CoachTaggart merry Xmas from the Cuse. I'm sure u will hear before the day is done.

CuseNation â€@CuseFB 23h @DWard75_ @CoachTaggart isn't it the dead period though.

Sorry, I'm not great at linking Tweets

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Here's the whote exchanges. Looks like Cuse trying to make a stink over the contact, but they don't understand the rules.

https://twitter.com/DWard75_/status/415923360564908032

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Now what state is famous for it's sunshine. I forget

Denzel Ward â€@DWard75_ 1h

Imma have to wear a visor in college because my eyes are horribly sensitive to sunlight and I wont be able to see a thing.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

So is the Cuse Nation turd saying that they didn't have time to type a 15-sec Merry Christmas tweet to a recruit?

Lame, Cuse.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

I guess Ebenezer Scrooge was a Syracuse fan.

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  636
  • Days Won:  0

That one guy made a point though.... Isn't it dead period? Is CWT allowed to say Merry Christmas?

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

From the NCAA website:

During a dead period a college coach may not have face-to-face contact with college-bound student-athletes or their parents, and may not watch student-athletes compete or visit their high schools. Coaches may write and telephone student-athletes or their parents during a dead period.

http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect/public/NCAA/Eligibility/Becoming+Eligible/Recruiting

He did not break any rules. CuseNation didn't bother to look them up before firing off a mindless tweet.

Edited by TheUpperHand

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,626
  • Days Won:  424

From the NCAA website:

During a dead period a college coach may not have face-to-face contact with college-bound student-athletes or their parents, and may not watch student-athletes compete or visit their high schools. Coaches may write and telephone student-athletes or their parents during a dead period.

http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect/public/NCAA/Eligibility/Becoming+Eligible/Recruiting

He did not break any rules. CuseNation didn't bother to look them up before firing off a mindless tweet.

Hem needs to pass that link along to those clowns ...

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  636
  • Days Won:  0

From the NCAA website:

Hem needs to pass that link along to those clowns ...

+1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Done.