• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Denzel Ward - OT

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Don't want to hear anything from Purdue fans. Have him raised to 4 stars and Rivals top 250, recommit, then decommit again. THEN come talk to us.

Plenty of soreness still lingering on these boards from that one.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Days Won:  0

Don't want to hear anything from Purdue fans. Have him raised to 4 stars and Rivals top 250, recommit, then decommit again. THEN come talk to us.

Who did that?

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Purdue fan here. My advice is to buckle up because until he signs on the dotted line, anything is possible. Now has decommited from 2 schools and seems to be a bit of a diva fwiw.

Here you go Boiler...back at ya

Chris Emma â€@CEmmaScout 6m

Cornerback Chris Jones has switched his commitment from #USF to #Purdue. Another commit in for the Boilers.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,558
  • Days Won:  423

Who did that?

Could be talking about Asantii Woulard ...

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Purdue fan here. My advice is to buckle up because until he signs on the dotted line, anything is possible. Now has decommited from 2 schools and seems to be a bit of a diva fwiw.

Cornerback Chris Jones has switched his commitment from #USF to #Purdue. Another commit in for the Boilers.

Not surprising he left...but honestly, I'll trade a 2 star CB for a 3 star OT all day (especially since our secondary grew up a lot this year, and O & D lines are clearly a priority.

Good luck to Jones...no hard feelings, as you need to do what's best for you. Purdue is an excellent school (football team, well..., but we ain't bragging)

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Says every spurned fan, ever.

The Bullspen is obviously immune from such behavior. :D

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Days Won:  0

Not surprising he left...but honestly, I'll trade a 2 star CB for a 3 star OT all day (especially since our secondary grew up a lot this year, and O & D lines are clearly a priority.

Good luck to Jones...no hard feelings, as you need to do what's best for you. Purdue is an excellent school (football team, well..., but we ain't bragging)

Ward COULD be decent but has a long way to go. Don't think he'll be an instant impact kind of guy.

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Ward COULD be decent but has a long way to go. Don't think he'll be an instant impact kind of guy.

Our O line was awful last year, my guess is that he starts from game 1 next year....if he commits of course

Our coaching staff recruited well at the CB position last year...Chris might be a great get for Purdue

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Who did that?

Ya think?

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Who did that?

Ya think?

:facepalm: