Denzel Ward - OT

Dogma

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Woo Hooo. Getting his ducks in a row

#USF target Denzel Ward will not be taking his OV to Oklahoma in January. The 6-foot-9 Windy City product is fresh off an OV to #USF

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Oh yeah!!

original.jpg

Now hitting Neb and UCLA in Jan. I can see a fun trip to Westwood but Neb?

Visiting UCLA in January ! #8Clap #Bruins

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

Yeah, Nebraska has no academic or football prestige at all, especially compared to USF... :rolleyes:

Yeah, Nebraska has no academic or football prestige at all, especially compared to USF... :rolleyes:

Please go troll somewhere else. You are like the worst of the UCF dweebs. Yeah, cornfield in the Midwest in Jan, my idea of a glamorous trip. Or maybe meeting the coach, who is clinging to his job, enticing?

Edited by Bullwinkle

USF added 2 CB predictions for DW. He is talking to our plyrs and other recruits all day, I think he gets it, even though Shadow apparently can't

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

USF added 2 CB predictions for DW. He is talking to our plyrs and other recruits all day, I think he gets it, even though Shadow apparently can't

I don't think Shadow is missing that Nebraska has had football success, and I can't speak to their academics.

But you're right about Nebraska being bleak, their coach in a weird place and weather in Jan being nasty.  I'd add that it appears Nebraska's best football years appear to be pretty far in the rearview mirror.

Hope he liked his visit here enough to come here, work hard & get this OL better.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

It sounds good on twitter. He is talking to Mike White daily and using the "Do Something" line. He also told LeGrande Harley to hop on with us as well. Don't think you'd be recruiting for a school you don't want to come to.

@DWard75_: @_scratchmyink @mw_514 #DOSOMETHING bro .

• Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I don't think Shadow is missing that Nebraska has had football success, and I can't speak to their academics.

But you're right about Nebraska being bleak, their coach in a weird place and weather in Jan being nasty. I'd add that it appears Nebraska's best football years appear to be pretty far in the rearview mirror.

Hope he liked his visit here enough to come here, work hard & get this OL better.

The gap between their academics and ours is bigger than the one between the two football programs. Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

But you're right about Nebraska being bleak, their coach in a weird place and weather in Jan being nasty. I'd add that it appears Nebraska's best football years appear to be pretty far in the rearview mirror.

The gap between their academics and ours is bigger than the one between the two football programs.

what's your basis?  Not saying you're wrong, but I'm curious where you get that.

As a side note, does anyone think that academic strength is much of a factor for a JUCO transfer?