• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

He sounds like a beaten man

Yeah he sounds terrible. You are what you feel.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

My biggest criticism tonight is more "big picture" ... how was this team not prepared after 16 days off? Plenty of time to evaluate White's performance against Houston, tweak as necessary and make adjustments based on film. Still too many penalties and TOs taken for not having enough guys in the huddle ... we just weren't prepared tonight, and that absolutely falls on CWT.

Love ya Tags, but ya gotta do better than this ...

+1...spot on.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  30
  • Days Won:  0

Will not win another game.

Not to be sarcastic, but this goes without saying. :(

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

This team wasn't prepared to play a I-AA school and had a historical loss as a result. I believe Taggart is the guy that can get this program back on track, but he seems bent on doing it one way. He's the head man, lets see what he can do.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I've been vocal about the present results not filling me with a lot of hope, but I have to hang my hat on the big picture and believe things will get better down the road. This season has to be a building block. If its not, we're in deep ****.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  344
  • Days Won:  1

Its year one.  Personally I didn't think we would win a single game after the McNeese St. game.  Give the man some time to recruit to his play style.  We really don't have the weapons this offense needs after the error that was Holtz.

We have him for at least 3 or 4 more years.  He's been honest with us through it all and for the most part remained optimistic about our future (if not short-term then long-term).  I won't say Taggart is completely free of blame, we should have had a better game plan, but I can't fault him for wanting to play his style of ball.  Honestly I don't think we could do too much better anyway.  I don't like the product on the field, most students and fans have checked out because of the lack-luster performance.  But we did the same thing last year.  We can't save the season as a whole by making it to a bowl game.  But we CAN try to win our next 3 games.  If we can't play for a bowl game, we'll just have to find something worth playing for, like keeping UCF from going where we have never gone before: a BCS bowl. 

Besides, like a great man once said: "There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you."

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

USF has a VERY clean soul.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

USF has a VERY clean soul.

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Coaching left me scratching my head( actually screaming).  Think it was 2rd qt  heading toward the students we had 4th down and elected to punt(would had been about 51 yrds) we elected to punt instead, Than 2 possessions later heading the same direction we attempt a 56 yard FG.  Why would we punt on  a 51 yrd attempt than try to kick one from 56 yrds? What changed?

The fumble on the  1 yrd line was ALL on the coaching. WHY IN THE Hell would you call a play to hand it off to a Offensive linemen instead of giving it to your bread and butter(Shaw) and let him punch it in.  That fumble turned the game around.   Coaching MAJOR FAIL.

Edited by Dhambuc