• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

I'm a patient person when it comes to rebuilding a team, but Tags needs to fire himself as the OC and get someone who can actually call a decent game. We've now had all of spring, fall and 10 games, yet we still can't even muster first downs. Pathetic. The play calling is the most boring, uninspiring and unoriginal thing I've ever witnessed. There is no excuse for it. We might not have massive talent but we have enough to get 10 f'n yards. This crap cannot continue. We have enough talent to score more than 6 f'n points against SMU.

Want a offensive system that features two tight ends with a power run game that puts up points and can be exciting, go talk to Bill O'Brien.

Unfortunately, the offense doesn't have to get just 10 yards for a first down. It's usually 15-20.

Penalties KILL drives, and USF had over 100 yards of penalties last night. If the penalties are fixed, the offense will move.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I'm a patient person when it comes to rebuilding a team, but Tags needs to fire himself as the OC and get someone who can actually call a decent game. We've now had all of spring, fall and 10 games, yet we still can't even muster first downs. Pathetic. The play calling is the most boring, uninspiring and unoriginal thing I've ever witnessed. There is no excuse for it. We might not have massive talent but we have enough to get 10 f'n yards. This crap cannot continue. We have enough talent to score more than 6 f'n points against SMU.

Want a offensive system that features two tight ends with a power run game that puts up points and can be exciting, go talk to Bill O'Brien.

Unfortunately, the offense doesn't have to get just 10 yards for a first down. It's usually 15-20.

Penalties KILL drives, and USF had over 100 yards of penalties last night. If the penalties are fixed, the offense will move.

I think the penalties are due to our lack of success. Earlier in the season we were a pretty good team as far as discipline. With the losses mounting our team has lost all composure.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  124
  • Days Won:  0

I have stated before that the only thing motion and shifting does is confuse our players into false starts. Taggart needs to simplify this offense like he did against houston.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Taggart won't relinquish play calling duties. He's a stubborn man.

He will make this work his way or die, aka get canned, trying.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I think the penalties are due to our lack of success. Earlier in the season we were a pretty good team as far as discipline. With the losses mounting our team has lost all composure.

That is not patience.