• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

AT least we run a clean program

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Coaches call on the 2nd and goal from the 1 totally changed the dynamic of the game and lost the game, IMO.  USF punches it in there with Shaw, and I believe they win the game.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  344
  • Days Won:  1

USF has a VERY clean soul.

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

The very cleanest.  Ever.  Of all time.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I missed most of the game due to a family commitment.  Caught some at breaks, then the last 6 minutes at home.  Two things that stunned me, and is shaking my faith a little with Coach Taggart:

1. Why punt from the 35, early?  Kloss was just named to Groza list, and has the leg to hit from 52.  And our D was playing well. 

2.  WHY...didn't we call a final TO when Memphis was driving late?  Instead we let them burn 30+ seconds, so we'd have a TO when we got the ball.  In college, with the benefit of clock stops with first downs, you ALWAYS call your TO when the other team has the ball...as you KNOW they will milk max time.  Just dumb.

Our offense is clearly bad, but better with White.  But the coaching seems suspect at times, and THAT scare me.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Yeah we got that haha

Give me a dirty program that is winning 10-11 games a year any day over this garbage. 

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Yeah we got that haha

Give me a dirty program that is winning 9-10 games a year any day over this garbage. 

I've never heard a Miami fan say, "I wish we had a clean program." Ditto for USC and Auburn's title run with Cam Newton.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just win some **** football games. What a disappointment the last three years have been.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Coach Taggart has next year and then he is gone.  Sorry, but he is NOT the coach we were looking for.  We should have had MacIntyre here and when Kragholtz was hired, it should have been Al Golden.  AD Dullard doesn't know how to pick winning coaches, which should be his number one goal.  A good coach would have USF in a much better position today then they are in and a great coach would have us sniffing a conference title.  Taggart is clearly not good nor great.

Time to try again AD Dullard.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  315
  • Days Won:  3

Are you guys nuts.   WE HAVE NO TALENT STILL.    This team without BJ Daniels the last 2 years was just as bad but he covered it up.  I even trashed BJ at times but without him seasons like this would have come much sooner.   Holtz was either last or 2nd to last in in conference recruiting every single year,  Taggart right now is 1st.   Go look at FSU, they were awful but then Jimbo recruited him butt off and now they are the #2 team and really have played like the #1 team.  Oregon,Bama,Ohio State,Clemson,Stanford,Louisville,UCF,Boise for years.........all products of great recruiting.    When you out class a team like Memphis, a few bad play calls here and there do not matter.   Shoot Jim Leavitt in that case was a terrible coach if we just go by playcalling.   Stop freaking out and just realize that right now we stink and it's going to take 2 recruiting classes to get us to a conference championship level.    Andre Davis is a decent receiver at best on any other team and the dude has 520 yards with a 14.5 average!  Coach T may be losing on the field but he is winning recruting and thats way more important then a meaningless game with Memphis.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Are you guys nuts. WE HAVE NO TALENT STILL. This team without BJ Daniels the last 2 years was just as bad but he covered it up. I even trashed BJ at times but without him seasons like this would have come much sooner. Holtz was either last or 2nd to last in in conference recruiting every single year, Taggart right now is 1st. Go look at FSU, they were awful but then Jimbo recruited him butt off and now they are the #2 team and really have played like the #1 team. Oregon,Bama,Ohio State,Clemson,Stanford,Louisville,UCF,Boise for years.........all products of great recruiting. When you out class a team like Memphis, a few bad play calls here and there do not matter. Shoot Jim Leavitt in that case was a terrible coach if we just go by playcalling. Stop freaking out and just realize that right now we stink and it's going to take 2 recruiting classes to get us to a conference championship level. Andre Davis is a decent receiver at best on any other team and the dude has 520 yards with a 14.5 average! Coach T may be losing on the field but he is winning recruting and thats way more important then a meaningless game with Memphis.

24/7 has him ranked 41st in recruiting. And that includes the boost from Jarvis Stewart, who will be sporting an entirely different uniform very soon.

Edited by JTrue