• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Terrible Student Section

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

This is our core student and alumni fan base... 15,000... the rest are band wagonners.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

The whole crowd sucks

Eff off, I was there and the crowd was good. It was small but a good group of solid fans.

I was there. It was a terrible crowd.

Oh, I get it, you hate yourself.  Try and see a professional about that problem but don't project your self hate my way.  ;)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,581
  • Days Won:  29

The quantity of fans in the Student Section SUCKED !!!

Pitiful !

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,013
  • Days Won:  38

The quantity of fans in the Student Section SUCKED !!!

Pitiful !

I remember a game this bad on the student side but it was the Friday after thanksgiving or something. This was just a regular Saturday night :P

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

There is still room on the Bus even for the Fair weather and Bandwagon fans,   Hopefully they will now show up no matter what and stick with the team.   The team fed off the crowd last night , esp on Defense.   The standing ovation at Halftime was great as well.    Hopefully we  have 50,000 plus for the Ville game regardless of the outcome at UConn.(Ville will be a top 10 team with a Heisman Candidate and it will likely be the last time we play them in Football ever again, they are going to the ACC). Lets send the Toothy Birds out with a loss and spoil their season and remind them what USF football is all about.  They are beatable,  we match up well and have over the years, Fla Talent vs Fla talent. They were also our first game in the BE (which we won BTW)(They went to the Liberty Bowl the prior year and were ranked highly and we upset them) So lets repeat that and support the team

Those who have to make excuses for not coming "0-4" or whatever reason are prob fans we don't need or want on the  Bus Anyway.  You know who you are, so don't come talking crap about the team if you cant support them, Don't quit on them and than come on here and call the team out for their performance.  We are calling YOU out now.

Edited by Dhambuc

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  147

that wasn't a terrible crowd-- it was full of people who love USF and do not waver from that perspective.

these are the fans you can count on when things are at their very worst -- thick and then and whatnot

the rest are merely casual Bulls fans (or people who had weddings etc-- it happens)

we need all of them but now you know who you can always count on

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I was disappointed with the students,

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

slightly over 300 FREE student tickets distributed...out of a 47,000 student campus = approximtely .6% of the student body attended. Good crowd indeed!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

It is up to Taggart and the administration to communicate to the students. It is up to them to win and give students a reason to come.

Communicate to the students ...Bull .... **** ... It's college football. You've only got 6 or 7 days a year to come out and support your school and not coming tonight, the conference opener, was a joke. I could kind of understand if Holtz was still here but you've got a new regime, trying to get this thing turned around and you've got assclowns turning their back on the team already .... pathetic. Props to the ones that were there, though.

Yes fans, you MUST spend one of your two hard earned days off per week (if you're lucky), along with your hard earned cash, watching a revolting team play for a pointless conference's title, with no chance of winning said pointless conference's title (much less a BCS title), lest you run the risk of being called the usual arsenal of insults by Super Fan Triple B.

If you can't understand the reasons why people are not going to come out for this garbage then I'll assume you have Asperger's.

You do realize this is about the students, don't you, Mookie?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

The Beef Studs have represented well all season. Every game, they've been among the last ones to leave the student section, staying until after the alma mater. Still showing up in numbers, no matter how the team does. That loss to Miami, they were nearly the only students left in the whole section at the end of the game. I posted on their group wall a "keep up the great work" message.