• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Terrible Student Section

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I guess they don't think the drive and parking cost is worth it to tailgate and party for a losing team.

They don't have shuttles anymore?

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,681
  • Days Won:  8

I guess they don't think the drive and parking cost is worth it to tailgate and party for a losing team.

Someone has to bring the beer food tables and grills.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

Students go to the games to have fun.

It's not fun getting creamed every Saturday.

I guess they don't think the drive and parking cost is worth it to tailgate and party for a losing team. They probably just throw a party cheaper and safer in their dorm and apartments Saturday night.

I don't blame them. Not sure if I would have gone myself. 2007 I was a freshman so I only missed 2 or 3 games while a student.

This guy gets it. I'm a CURRENT student in my third year at USF and I have been there for so much suck these past three seasons. For the season to start the way it did, you can not blame anybody for not wanting to make the drive, pay for parking, and miss out on plenty of other good football games on tv, or maybe even a party.

With that being said, I was at the cincy game because I am a delusional fan that thought we may have had a chance to win and it might be worth paying the $10 for parking ----- but there was no way I was going to that miami game. We had no chance to keep up with those cats

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

Students go to the games to have fun.

It's not fun getting creamed every Saturday.

I guess they don't think the drive and parking cost is worth it to tailgate and party for a losing team. They probably just throw a party cheaper and safer in their dorm and apartments Saturday night.

I don't blame them. Not sure if I would have gone myself. 2007 I was a freshman so I only missed 2 or 3 games while a student.

This guy gets it. I'm a CURRENT student in my third year at USF and I have been there for so much suck these past three seasons. For the season to start the way it did, you can not blame anybody for not wanting to make the drive, pay for parking, and miss out on plenty of other good football games on tv, or maybe even a party.

With that being said, I was at the cincy game because I am a delusional fan that thought we may have had a chance to win and it might be worth paying the $10 for parking ----- but there was no way I was going to that miami game. We had no chance to keep up with those cats

Thank God we didn't play Louisville for our first home conference game or there would have been only 299 students there ...

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Someone has to bring the beer food tables and grills.

They also leave 3 hours before the game.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

It is up to Taggart and the administration to communicate to the students. It is up to them to win and give students a reason to come.

Communicate to the students ...Bull .... **** ... It's college football. You've only got 6 or 7 days a year to come out and support your school and not coming tonight, the conference opener, was a joke. I could kind of understand if Holtz was still here but you've got a new regime, trying to get this thing turned around and you've got assclowns turning their back on the team already .... pathetic. Props to the ones that were there, though.

Yes fans, you MUST spend one of your two hard earned days off per week (if you're lucky), along with your hard earned cash, watching a revolting team play for a pointless conference's title, with no chance of winning said pointless conference's title (much less a BCS title), lest you run the risk of being called the usual arsenal of insults by Super Fan Triple B.

If you can't understand the reasons why people are not going to come out for this garbage then I'll assume you have Asperger's.

You do realize this is about the students, don't you, Mookie?

No.  This is about you hurling insults at people on a message board who don't want to waste their time and money watching garbage.

Edited by beastiebull

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,095
  • Days Won:  1

FYI to those moving HOT back to the endzone, that will never happen.  I was in HOT in the last season in the endzone (2003 i think) and to get to and from the field for halftime we had to go up the section, thru that very narrow path between the ship and concessions, hustle down two flights on the northeast ramp and then to the tunnel.

Now it's just a straight shot down some stairs from the corner to the field.  Stairs cannot be added to the endzone area because there isnt enough of a path down behind the goalpost.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  147

FYI to those moving HOT back to the endzone, that will never happen.  I was in HOT in the last season in the endzone (2003 i think) and to get to and from the field for halftime we had to go up the section, thru that very narrow path between the ship and concessions, hustle down two flights on the northeast ramp and then to the tunnel.

Now it's just a straight shot down some stairs from the corner to the field.  Stairs cannot be added to the endzone area because there isnt enough of a path down behind the goalpost.

I mentioned this in a reply further back in the thread

it won't be changed -- makes no sense to change it