• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Elijah Ironside QB Hillgrove High School, Powder Springs GA

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

I'd bet CWT checks out the boards every now and then, he seems to be attuned to social media. He's answered my Tweets before too.

I'm thinking someone is going to start wooing him in the next month if they haven't already. The team has been in the top 25 SE poll already. They dropped out when they had their only loss but have won 2 since so I bet they are going to reappear on it this Monday.

My interest in him is because this school is in my backyard practically and USF needs a QB. His completion ratio is getting better as the season goes on. Some D1 scout is going to notice it and he'll end up somewhere.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I'd bet CWT checks out the boards every now and then, he seems to be attuned to social media. He's answered my Tweets before too.

I'm thinking someone is going to start wooing him in the next month if they haven't already. The team has been in the top 25 SE poll already. They dropped out when they had their only loss but have won 2 since so I bet they are going to reappear on it this Monday.

My interest in him is because this school is in my backyard practically and USF needs a QB. His completion ratio is getting better as the season goes on. Some D1 scout is going to notice it and he'll end up somewhere.

CWT/dr

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457
  • Days Won:  25

I put a link on CWT's facebook page.

I put a link on CWT's facebook page.

That's a good idea.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  0

When is the last time a thread has been this big for someone the program has had zero contact with?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

When is the last time a thread has been this big for someone the program has had zero contact with?

We have a few pages dedicated to scoring TDs every week and we haven't been in contact with the endzone in a month.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

We have a few pages dedicated to scoring TDs every week and we haven't been in contact with the endzone in a month.

ZING!!!

There's a 200 plus page thread on a QB that committed to a school in California, most of the posts made post commit.

http://mdjonline.com/view/full_story_sports/23917821/article-Region-4AAAAAA-ready-to-make-its-mark-in-state-playoffs-?instance=secondary_story_bullets_left_column

So far, four teams — McEachern, North Cobb, Hillgrove and Marietta — have cracked the top 10 of the Georgia Sportswriters Association state Poll. Currently, North Cobb is ranked No. 5 and McEachern No. 7. If the poll was the top 11, Hillgrove would be ranked, and Marietta is also receving votes.

96DE_Hillgrove_vs_KM_02.jpg

Hillgrove’s Elijah Ironside will try to lead the Hawks to a deep playoff run this year, and possibly the elusive first state championship for Cobb County since 1967

3 passing td game last night in their 54-19 win. Ranked 10 in the state and tied for 1st in region after last night. The other two teams they are tied with are top 10 in state too.