• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Elijah Ironside QB Hillgrove High School, Powder Springs GA

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Unfortunately he suffered a concussion late in the first half and the team ended up losing 35-31 after the opposing team scored 2 TDs in the 4th quarter.

Please keep us updated on what he eats for breakfast tomorrow or what time he goes to thebathroom.

That joke is funnier if not related to a concussion. 

Hope the kid is OK.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Unfortunately he suffered a concussion late in the first half and the team ended up losing 35-31 after the opposing team scored 2 TDs in the 4th quarter.

Please keep us updated on what he eats for breakfast tomorrow or what time he goes to thebathroom.

Hope the kid is OK.

Oh, that was a joke?

Hope the kid is OK.

Oh, that was a joke?

Who are you speaking to?

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Hope the kid is OK.

Everyone knows Slick is writing a Bromance Novel about the kid. I don't  think anyone is making light of his injury.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Hope the kid is OK.

Everyone knows Slick is writing a Bromance Novel about the kid. I don't  think anyone is making light of his injury.

Hardly just me, he's being mentioned on P5 school boards too.

Hope the kid is OK.

I thought the comment after Slick mentioned a concussion, asking to here about his meals and bathroom habits was in poor taste, due to timing.  On its own, obviously a gig re: Slick's close tracking of a HS player...I just thought following up with that comment was in inappropriate.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,603
  • Days Won:  424

Hope the kid is OK.

I thought the comment after Slick mentioned a concussion, asking to here about his meals and bathroom habits was in poor taste, due to timing.  On its own, obviously a gig re: Slick's close tracking of a HS player...I just thought following up with that comment was in inappropriate.

I didn't think that all  .... Just a jab at slick's groupie-like fascination with the guy.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Hope the kid is OK.

Everyone knows Slick is writing a Bromance Novel about the kid. I don't think anyone is making light of his injury.

I thought the comment after Slick mentioned a concussion, asking to here about his meals and bathroom habits was in poor taste, due to timing. On its own, obviously a gig re: Slick's close tracking of a HS player...I just thought following up with that comment was in inappropriate.

I didn't think that all .... Just a jab at slick's groupie-like fascination with the guy.

That was my take too.

Hope the kid is OK.

Everyone knows Slick is writing a Bromance Novel about the kid. I don't think anyone is making light of his injury.
I thought the comment after Slick mentioned a concussion, asking to here about his meals and bathroom habits was in poor taste, due to timing. On its own, obviously a gig re: Slick's close tracking of a HS player...I just thought following up with that comment was in inappropriate.

I didn't think that all .... Just a jab at slick's groupie-like fascination with the guy.

That was my take too.

Guys, I agree...I'm just saying I would NOT make that comment right after the post that the kid has a concussion.  Guess I'm a little more sensitive when it comes to what could be a serious injury.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,603
  • Days Won:  424

I understand where you're coming from but different strokes ....Now if he had broken his leg, was in a wheelchair and detective jokes were flying around ... that may possibly have been deemed inappropriate.  B)