• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Promises no. It was a logical decision for bench to come here plain and simple. Whether he starts depends on his own ability.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

How long before the calls to bench Bench?

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

Eh... McNeese, FAU, Memphis are games I'd be very pissed if we lost. The other 9 are either toss-ups or possible embarrassing losses.

Yup, I have us anywhere from 2–6 wins anything beyond that that and Taggart is the real deal.

We have lots of talent comming in...Got  good running back   Kennard Swanson etc.., our defense has all sorts of talent  good corners and better Lb  center was awfull last year.. and safety a new kicker in Adelman..

A couple of 300lb plus offensive  guards..  with Steven Bench I can see winning eight games and a bowl...

Go Bulls

And dont be surprised if we wind up the giant killer and beat Michigan..

Go Bulls

Will be tough to beat Michigan since we don't play them.

Agreed. CWT would be the real deal if he pulled a win against a team that we don't play. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

First incomplete pass.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Eh... McNeese, FAU, Memphis are games I'd be very pissed if we lost. The other 9 are either toss-ups or possible embarrassing losses.

Yup, I have us anywhere from 2–6 wins anything beyond that that and Taggart is the real deal.

We have lots of talent comming in...Got  good running back   Kennard Swanson etc.., our defense has all sorts of talent  good corners and better Lb  center was awfull last year.. and safety a new kicker in Adelman..

A couple of 300lb plus offensive  guards..  with Steven Bench I can see winning eight games and a bowl...

Go Bulls

Go Bulls

For God's sake, he has ADHD!

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Ha!

Luckily our fanbase isn't going overboard with expectations. I hope he works out well here.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Go Bulls

Go Bulls

Shirley, you can't bring religion into this!

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Go Bulls

Go Bulls

Shirley, you can't bring religion into this!

I can bring anything I want into this...and don't call me Shirley.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

He went 2-7 for like 13 yds and was committed to Rice before PSU got desperate with their sanctions. I'll hold my excitement back until the kid actually wins the starting job and plays well. More competition is always a good thing though. 

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

For those that listened to that interview I posted with him at the Alabama MVP camp, it sounds like high school was just like CWT system of being heavily run based requiring the QB to be ready to pick up yards in the air or ground too when needed. The tape showed that he can be accurate, and runs a pretty good fake and that was as a sophomore. There are later highlight films of him too on Youtube.